Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Soles of Silk Update - June 11, 2014

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk Update - June 11, 2014
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay everyone, the wait is finally over! I've been asked and even bitched at for this set not being on the site until now. When I did a redesign of the site earlier in the year I put images around the site of upcoming sets, mentioned in my blog that they'd serve as a tease of what's to come. Well, people got tired of waiting and I ended up fielding questions about this set's arrival for some time. Well no more!

I held off posting this amazing set of the cousin duo of Mindee and Marcy to post it with the kick off of the World Cup. Yeah, it pained me to hold onto such an amazing set for so long. It just made so much sense to me to do this one now, though.

I've never been a fan of soccer, but I will admit, my interest was increased quite a bit watching these two kick the ball around - all the while knowing their feet were getting sweaty inside their sneakers and knee high socks. When it finally came time to take them off, these two ever-so-teasing relatives put on a show for me. Of course they also put on a show for the people walking around the track that circled the soccer field too, but oh well. Now they put on a show for all of you!

So... Was it worth the wait?

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful soles thank you [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links