Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Soles of Silk Update - June 18, 2014

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk Update - June 18, 2014
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Getting this update up a few hours late. I really had to take a nap today after work. Came back home 4 a.m. the night prior after a trip to the amusement park with 30 coworkers and friends. Exhausted I was!

Anyhow, speaking of being exhausted, I sure wish I could have laid my head/face into the pillowy soft soles of this week's update model - Kelsey. I've always been madly in love with how soft and fluffy her feet are. And then there is her plump toes on top of that... OK, no more words. Check out the samples instead!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her sole wrinkles thanks [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links