Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Soles of Silk Update - October 1, 2014

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk Update - October 1, 2014
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week brings two updates!

Olivia is back, this time showing off her slender soles at the beach. We talked about doing a set at the beach for ages and when I scouted out some locations on Google Earth, I found this spot with a wrecked pier in New Jersey. I assume, but could be wrong, that the pier was brought down in Hurricane Sandy. Only the pilings remained and I thought she'd look great posing in front of it.

-

-

Ashlyn and I walked around a botanical gardens looking for a location to shoot another set on the day we shot this one. I had been there previously and recalled a pond with a bridge and we decided to find it. We couldn't use the seating area out in the middle because a few people were sitting there and not about to move. We shot her tiny feet on the bridge instead.

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That place Olivia's posing in looks familiar. Like a certain set that Cierra did years ago.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never shot Cierra outside of Maryland. This set of Olivia was done in Ocean City, NJ after we shot two sets in Cape May. I think the set you're talking about was Cierra's set that was shot on the Chesapeake Bay just under the Bay Bridge.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, that's the one.

I looked at the set again, and apart from the rocks, the two locations really look nothing alike. [Laugh]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links