Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Soles of Silk Update - April 1, 2015

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk Update - April 1, 2015
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week's update is Jamie, once again! I made it quite known for the last few months that you're going to be seeing a lot of Jamie. The total number of people who complained about that: 0.

I had shot a ton of sets with Jamie by the end of 2014 and I'm trying to get them online on a regular basis - especially since I'm sure she'll be posing for more here soon with spring upon us. She's certainly one of my regular models.

Anyhow, this set was done on the same day she did the one with the yellow rain boots. The rain had slowed to a light drizzle by the time we finished that set and decided to squeeze in another one. We found a location and I told her to just move her feet all over the place and I'm going to just keep snapping away. Since Jamie is so used to what I ask for, she went to town and I got a lot of great views of her wrinkled soles, teal toes, and even some shots that show off just how deep her arch can be.

Before I knew it I had enough photos for a complete set. I could tell Jamie was a little cold so I said we should head back to the car. Of course that meant go back to the car and let me tend to those feet. It's pretty much a given that any time I do photos with Jamie, she'll be getting a foot massage that will last an hour or more. This one was right at that hour mark and would have been longer had I not had to go into work that evening.

Enjoy! I know I did!

Patrick

-

-

Photo of the Week (will change next week)

-

[ April 08, 2015, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those feet are so plump and soft. I've spent many hours of my life massaging them for her (like I should).

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links