Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Soles of Silk Update - May 13, 2020

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk Update - May 13, 2020
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has got to be Mindee's crappiest set ever! LOL!!! Pardon the pun because I had a bunch of them lined up for this one, but I decided not to "pile" it on!

In Week 2 of the "May I Have More Mindee Again" event for May 2020, I finally get to post a set that I've been "sitting" on for a long time. The goofy theme for this one, if you're wondering, came from Mindee calling me Patty all the time. In return, I came up with the nickname, "Mindee Poo" for her. In texts, I replaced the word "Poo" with a Poo Emoji. Then one day I saw it! I saw the massive Poo Emoji bean bag chair and knew I had to get it for her as a gag. Then, I saw more poo stuff and it clicked. Why not a set? Mindee's done pretty much everything else there is to do anyhow.

Of course, I figured Mindee would refuse this one. She rolled her eyes, but surprisingly agreed. I think she was a little mad at me, however, when her daughter came home and we still had all the poo stuff in the house. I told her daughter it was all hers. She was so happy and Mindee... Well, Mindee rolled her eyes again.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links