Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Girlfriend's feet after 4 days in black socks (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Girlfriend's feet after 4 days in black socks
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
They are great pix, but 4 days! Yewwwwww. Not my cup of tea. I'd lvoe to see some clean pics & some tops of feet pics. All the best to ya & thanks for sharing. Thank ya gal, too!

Exactly! Thanks for sharing the pics
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LICKSTINKYFEET
Major Player
Member # 7542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LICKSTINKYFEET   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The aroma must of been heaven!!! I wonder if the aroma was strong for 4 days. I also wonder if she wore those socks after those 4 days. She has great soles by the way.

--------------------
LICKSTINKYFEET

Posts: 178 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abe,
Wow man i didnt see that for quite awhile!!! your a berklee student??? there really are foot lovers everwhere!!! ill PM you

your girl really does have amazing feet, with or without the 4 day sock run!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abe
Board Regular
Member # 3719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought some of the newer people on here might like to see this.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, just imagining the smell is driving me wild!

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet taste so good when they smell like that [Mmm] [Drool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has great feet. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice...

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SweatyToeSucker
Board Regular
Member # 7544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SweatyToeSucker   Email SweatyToeSucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a lucky man.You and I are alike.I know the aroma from your girlfriends feet is intoxicating.The longer she wears those socks the stronger and better the scent.Its hard to find a woman to wear socks that many days in a row,so hold on to her man.Take care.P.S...If you and you girlfriend decides to sell her sweaty socks to feet guys that would love to buy them please let me know ASAP. You can email me at FootConnoisseur@aol.com Or Call anytime at 973-342-9389 my name is Martell

--------------------
Let me suck the sweat off those toes.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abe
Board Regular
Member # 3719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back up top for all the new members...
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abe
Board Regular
Member # 3719

Maybe some new guys would enjoy these...
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sort of a scent freak myself, but I don't like "stink". Hey, you guys would have loved my dad's feet, he didn't wash them for ages and when he took his shoes off, they smelled worse than rotting skunk!!!LOLOLOL
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky guy [Tongue] ) (not to the post above, thats discusting haha)

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!! Hope to see more in the future!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links