Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ---Kari Sweets, "feet faves" part 1--- (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ---Kari Sweets, "feet faves" part 1---
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hottie girl and lovely feet. Nice pictures too!

Thanks!

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My all-time fav is 4th pic in the 4th set...

Felix, TELL ME that you have caught a whiff of them at least ONCE by now...?

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What can I say... amazing amazing feet.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FelixFlow
Loyal Member
Member # 5484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FelixFlow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:

-footboy1

of course i have !!

--------------------
www.karisweets.com

Posts: 63 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's really cute, and her toes, my god, both the bare set and the set with the French peds were amazing.

[ October 18, 2006, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: Tadpole in a Jar ]

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FelixFlow:
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:

-footboy1

of course i have !!
*Salutes*

Good answer....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is just too hot her feet are definitely top five material on the net

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fraqtal.[187].
Elite Trooper
Member # 2073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fraqtal.[187].   Email fraqtal.[187].   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That girl's kinda cute, but she needs some darker polish! Other than that, this chick's smokin hot!

--------------------
[still water runs deep]

Posts: 304 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FelixFlow
Loyal Member
Member # 5484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FelixFlow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glad you guys enjoyed them !!!

[Smile]

--------------------
www.karisweets.com

Posts: 63 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kari's one of the cutest girls I've ever seen!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rekker2194
Board Regular
Member # 27169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rekker2194     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn she hot [Hump]

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 7 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hotjack
Major Player
Member # 27620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hotjack   Email hotjack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, fantastic!
Posts: 192 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rekker2194:
Damn she hot [Hump]

[Jerkoff]

i suppose you REALLY needed to bump a 1 year + old thread, right?
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful pics!!! She is truly beautiful!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is awesome. I discovered her about three years ago but recently i noticed on this one site i get that her previews are not being updated anymore. Wonder if she is still doing her site?

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links