Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My wife's hot feet: bare, hosed and in sexy shoes - Poland (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My wife's hot feet: bare, hosed and in sexy shoes - Poland
Tommmmmmmm
Board Regular
Member # 2920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tommmmmmmm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ October 10, 2010, 06:26 AM: Message edited by: TomFF ]

Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics!!!!! love the pics with the skirt, hose, and heel poppin'. very sexy. please pass my compliments to your wife. she' got real lovely legs. glad i ran into this thread.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tommmmmmmm
Board Regular
Member # 2920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tommmmmmmm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ October 10, 2010, 06:26 AM: Message edited by: TomFF ]

Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool. I like the green with white poka-dots peek-a-boo heels. They are a great attention getter or conversation starter. Those thick legs in that tan mini skirt can start something as well [Wink] [Thumbs Up] .

[ August 13, 2008, 05:05 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks.. I love her Toenails and nail beds! [Drool]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the nylon shots, she has very sexy feet!!

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love that shot.... being a fan of hose and heels.. that is a great shot with the tan skirt!! love it!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tommmmmmmm
Board Regular
Member # 2920

[ October 10, 2010, 06:27 AM: Message edited by: TomFF ]

solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy feet. love the toes. glad to see that u guys are still around.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow she's got some serious feet.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tommmmmmmm
Board Regular
Member # 2920

[ October 10, 2010, 06:27 AM: Message edited by: TomFF ]

parabudda
Board Regular
Member # 21758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for parabudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Piękne te stópki Twojej żonki Tom [Smile]
Pozdrawiam z Polski [Smile]

Posts: 32 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lincoln
Board Regular
Member # 663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lincoln   Email Lincoln   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can say is MORE!!!! Love the green and white pumps!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your wife has incredible feet my friend, thanks for the sexy pics
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links