Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » tell me what 'ya think, maybe i'll post more!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: tell me what 'ya think, maybe i'll post more!!!
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice~! Would love to see your soles! More please! lol

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veronica
Board Regular
Member # 19266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veronica   Author's Homepage   Email veronica   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well guys, we've got the weekend coming up, i'll see what we can do to honor your requests. me and my b/f got crazy last night after i saw your responses to my pics. it was very exciting to get the positive feedback, not to mention sexy.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them... post a few more.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by veronica:
well guys, we've got the weekend coming up, i'll see what we can do to honor your requests. me and my b/f got crazy last night after i saw your responses to my pics. it was very exciting to get the positive feedback, not to mention sexy.

look forward to more pictures, should you choose to post them [Cheers]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rafael
Elite Trooper
Member # 6152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rafael   Author's Homepage   Email rafael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please, post more. You have wonderful feet.

Rafael

--------------------
www.footlifestyle.com

Posts: 449 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish89
Major Player
Member # 16245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish89   Email footfetish89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOAHHHH
Posts: 122 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey Veronica,
your feet are seriously sexy,instant woody material!i would love to see some sole shots & will rate them as soon as i do,though from those two pics they are i would say at least a 9 if not a 10!please post more
cheers. [Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hod_up
Board Regular
Member # 18993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hod_up   Email hod_up   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what size are your feet?
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toested
Board Regular
Member # 15503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toested   Email Toested   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! I have to say, your feet are damn perfect! WHen I look at them, they don't look real... But, YAY! They are!!! Please, post more! Much appreciated, V.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Shadow
Board Regular
Member # 20645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Shadow   Author's Homepage   Email The Shadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful
Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, me like. me like a lot. I especially love the reddish orange polish. a bright metallic blue would be divine, too. yes, i hope to see more,,,, please,,,,, thank you

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous feet. Perfect really. I am amazed by just how beautiful and sexy they are.
Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veronica
Board Regular
Member # 19266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veronica   Author's Homepage   Email veronica   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys,
my feet are a size 7 most of the time, depends on the shoe. wow, i'm really amazed by all your comments honestly. my b/f said i had pretty feet but i was at first kind of like ...what?...but now i'm getting into it. makes his cock like a louisville slugger so why not? we'll post more after the weekend.

thanks, roni

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cant wait to see more of your sexy feet,especially your soles,im hard just thinking about it!

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunningly beautiful my dear! And thank you for the wet feet photo- very hot! I'd be proud to be seen with those feet anywhere! I've put both photos into my "hall of fame" collection.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links