Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » CANDY SEXY FEET!!!!!! (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: CANDY SEXY FEET!!!!!!
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Trevor,is there anyway we could talk Wu into doing a feature set of Candy's lovely feet? I'm sure there would be enough members here who would like to see that. I personally think she has some of the best looking wrinkled soles to ever grace the forum.
Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im down its up to you guys to convince Wu.......i have tons of vids and pics i want to share with all you guys.....but until then ill just keep posting some here some there....here is another for you guys ENJOY!!!

http://s2.supload.com/free/new_years_057-20070618102201.jpg/view/

[ June 18, 2007, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: trevorfeet ]

Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is another pic.....hope you enjoy....i know i did....let me know what you think!!!!!!!

http://s2.supload.com/free/new_years_058.jpg/view/

Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alberto
Loyal Member
Member # 4454

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alberto   Author's Homepage   Email alberto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
absolutely awesome pics man! have you any of her wearing jewellery and of dirty cum covered soles?
Posts: 69 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightbird77
Loyal Member
Member # 13561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightbird77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Great soles and toes!

Very sexy!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 58 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil_cbt_lover
Major Player
Member # 2341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil_cbt_lover   Email lil_cbt_lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has such awesome feet ... from the toes right to the soles ... you're one lucky SOB to have a gf with feet like that lol, keep up the great work ... and the pictures coming [Big Grin]
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! How cool is it that she loves it and wants you to share it with others! Thank you and tell her I said thank to her as well. Keep them comming !

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckley14
Loyal Member
Member # 24363

Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckley14   Email buckley14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your girl has sexy soles. Thanks for posting the pics.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paesan don
Board Regular
Member # 19383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paesan don   Author's Homepage   Email paesan don   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely amazing, Trevor!..You're 1 LUCKY GUY!..LOVING THE SOLES, bro!...Keep 'em cuming!!

--------------------
I'm a SOLE MAN!

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleboy1029
Loyal Member
Member # 19542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleboy1029   Email Soleboy1029   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful. I love her toe spreads. I got a question Trevor. Does her feet get cold often?? are they cold now?? haha
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Hey guys thanks for all the comments........Candy is loving all the comments so keep the cumming!!...and i wll post some more ASAP
leos73
Major Player
Member # 2349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leos73   Email leos73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing!!! thanks for posting
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

hey guys was at the beach...and got some great pics....here is one let us know what you think!!! Care for more?
 -

oliver2788
Major Player
Member # 22943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oliver2788   Email oliver2788   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] very sexy. i want to be next to worship ur gf's SEXY FEET.
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TopHat
Loyal Member
Member # 20810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopHat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your gf has nice soles

--------------------
Every Foot Fetish Is Unique

Posts: 57 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links