Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » veronica's black tie night event (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: veronica's black tie night event
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I adore your lovely little toes. Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics! I like what you did with the twist on a french pedicure.

I would love to be going to a black tie event and having my significant other surprising me with something like that on her feet. It would definitely dial up the sexual tension as the evening progressed.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your toes and soles are hot
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by veronica:
I love taking pics and i can't believe how sexy some of my pics are...

They are incrediblly sexy!

Don't know who dug this old post up, but glad they did. I was away from home over the summer apparently missed this little gem of a post!

quote:
...it makes my guy happy and gets me fucked ALOT!
Understandably! Your feet would keep me in a constant state of arousal too!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my god, this girls feet are so fucking pristine, they make me want to skull fuck the little darlin'. What talent!
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veronica
Board Regular
Member # 19266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veronica   Author's Homepage   Email veronica   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, don't get all crazy. they're just my feet! lol...but i'm glad you guys enjoy them.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait to see those gorgeous toes with black polish.

Veronica, you are a star. Your feet are beautiful beyond words, and you are very down to earth and so sweet to share with us.

Thank you.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Veronica, your feet are INCREDIBLE!!! Wow...it is so cool you are posting here and sharing your feet with us, and hey, if you ever get them dirty, bring the camera along! ;-)

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links