Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Miss.Tickles! Going for a street look, soles, toes and red nail polish! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Miss.Tickles! Going for a street look, soles, toes and red nail polish!
Miss.Tickles
Major Player
Member # 24154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss.Tickles   Author's Homepage   Email Miss.Tickles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tom:
amazing pics ! [Jerkoff]

always great to see feet and face shots - and what a cute face !

cool that you are from the UK too.

does your bf like to sniff your feet and footwear?

Yes, he loves to! He even did it on the train today! [Tongue]

I'll have some new pictures up tomorrow, does anyone have any requests? You have 12 hours to requst people!!!

Love you all!
MWAH! [Kiss]

Posts: 159 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just some foot sniffing/foot domination (of your b/f) pics if you could please!!

Otherwise, keep up the great work!! :-)

Take care.

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rubbishmail84
Board Regular
Member # 18588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rubbishmail84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi missy [Big Grin] . I have never posted on here before, been lurking 5 years lol.

I think you area a very good looking lady :)it would be cool to see you in boots [Wink]

All the best [Smile]

Posts: 11 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot_sniffer2281:
just some foot sniffing/foot domination (of your b/f) pics if you could please!!

Otherwise, keep up the great work!! :-)

Take care.

I second that. Love ya! [Love] [Woot]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveGirlyFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveGirlyFeet   Email LoveGirlyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[/Originally posted by Miss.Tickles:
[QUOTE]Yes, he loves to! He even did it on the train today! [Tongue]

I'll have some new pictures up tomorrow, does anyone have any requests? You have 12 hours to requst people!!!

Love you all!
MWAH! [Kiss]

Would love to see those pix taken on the train. If not, then could you plz show us some pix where your bf is woshiping your feet. (showing Barefeet, or Flip flops would be wonderful). Thanks for all that you do. I'd be at your feet anyday...anytime...
Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spread toes and a big smile would be my request.

damn you are HOT !!

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenza
Board Regular
Member # 22939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
verrrrrry hot

--------------------
vince

Posts: 29 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Missing you Miss Tickles [Cry]
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss.Tickles
Major Player
Member # 24154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss.Tickles   Author's Homepage   Email Miss.Tickles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehe, thank you! I'm currently away focusing on my exams since the end of the year is near. I still haven't got my new camera, although I have lots of surprises for you all when I take some more! i want some requests, so if anyone would like to start requesting anything, please do so now, I think my next shoot will be Friday, or Saturday, depending on the weather, I WANT SOME SUN SO I CAN RUN AROUND BAREFOOT ON THE GRASS!!!

MWAH!
[Kiss]

[ July 18, 2007, 04:18 AM: Message edited by: Miss.Tickles ]

Posts: 159 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its good to hear such promising words from you. ^____^
If i may make a request, I'd like to see your nails in a light blue. I think the contrast would be nice.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rddd2004
BANNED
Member # 24143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rddd2004   Email rddd2004       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some very dirty feet from walking all day in flip flops would be welcome
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss.Tickles
Major Player
Member # 24154

quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
Its good to hear such promising words from you. ^____^
If i may make a request, I'd like to see your nails in a light blue. I think the contrast would be nice.

I think both you and rdd2004 have already worked out my next photoshoot! [Blush] ARE YOU 2 STALKING ME? Hehehe

MWAH! [Kiss]
Love you all!
Miss.Tickles

TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay! its like waiting for Christmas! XD

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
casper
Board Regular
Member # 7781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for casper   Author's Homepage   Email casper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love your feet. You have the most beautiful feet I have ever seen. Your man is a real lucky guy. Do you have a site or anything?

--------------------
ilove you

Posts: 24 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss.Tickles
Major Player
Member # 24154

quote:
Originally posted by casper:
I love your feet. You have the most beautiful feet I have ever seen. Your man is a real lucky guy. Do you have a site or anything?

No, but I plan on making a site soon!

And thank you for your nice comments [Smile]

MWAH! [Kiss]
Love, Miss.Tickles!

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links