Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My sexy neon pink toes! Be prepared to cum! (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: My sexy neon pink toes! Be prepared to cum!
Jalan
Loyal Member
Member # 5971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jalan   Author's Homepage   Email Jalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
OMG...My knees turn to butter whenever I hear it!!! You do mean Irish Accent? right?
^^Don't be daft shomeyo. You're getting confused with County Cork in Ireland.
Cockney (which has nothing to do with cocks) is a working class London accent, as in Eliza Doolittle.
Miss Tickles speaks like the people in Eastenders. And I'm sure it suits her very nicely when giving commands: "Oi! Suck me towes, yew 'orrible lil' git!"

quote:
I'm actually half Irish, and half Malaysian!
Half Malaysian eh? Do you know what my user name means then? (I'm not Malay myself but I like the sound of the word.)

Btw. if you ever want your Paddy-Malay-Cockney feet worshiped by a handsome Latin-looking guy, let me know! [Wink]

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss.Tickles
Major Player
Member # 24154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss.Tickles   Author's Homepage   Email Miss.Tickles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jalan:
quote:
OMG...My knees turn to butter whenever I hear it!!! You do mean Irish Accent? right?
^^Don't be daft shomeyo. You're getting confused with County Cork in Ireland.
Cockney (which has nothing to do with cocks) is a working class London accent, as in Eliza Doolittle.
Miss Tickles speaks like the people in Eastenders. And I'm sure it suits her very nicely when giving commands: "Oi! Suck me towes, yew 'orrible lil' git!"

quote:
I'm actually half Irish, and half Malaysian!
Half Malaysian eh? Do you know what my user name means then? (I'm not Malay myself but I like the sound of the word.)

Btw. if you ever want your Paddy-Malay-Cockney feet worshiped by a handsome Latin-looking guy, let me know! [Wink]

I don't speak proper cockney, I just have the accent! Ummmm, I don't speak Malay, I speak a little Tamil!
Send me a picture of yourself then! Then I decide myself if you are worthy of my feet [Wink]

Posts: 159 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
devil4toes
Board Regular
Member # 25020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devil4toes   Email devil4toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, I blew my load on the ice cream photos 10 minutes ago, and I'm hard as steel again. You need your own website!!!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have definately become a huge fan of Miss Tickles. Thank You sweetie for all the wonderful pics. I especially love the close ups of Your painted toenails. You sure know how to select the perfect colors, indeed. Please don't stop being a genuine foot Goddess. Oh how I would love to be able to kiss the tips of Your toes in a worship session. Thank You! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss.Tickles
Major Player
Member # 24154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss.Tickles   Author's Homepage   Email Miss.Tickles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BritneyCDslut:
I have definately become a huge fan of Miss Tickles. Thank You sweetie for all the wonderful pics. I especially love the close ups of Your painted toenails. You sure know how to select the perfect colors, indeed. Please don't stop being a genuine foot Goddess. Oh how I would love to be able to kiss the tips of Your toes in a worship session. Thank You! [Thumbs Up]

Yay, another fan! I'll be taking REAL closeups next week when I get my new camera... yes people, I finally saved up for it on my own, so NER! Less pictures for you all! [Smile] Send me a private message, I'm sure we can sort something out, and you can get to kiss my toes! Colours coming soon : Fire red, black, purple, ******.... (Start guessing what the ****** is [Tongue] people!)

quote:
Originally posted by devil4toes:
OMG, I blew my load on the ice cream photos 10 minutes ago, and I'm hard as steel again. You need your own website!!!

Will be coming soon, don't you worry! I enjoyed eating it with my toes, it was very fun, yet challenging! [Smile]
Posts: 159 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the London accent !

if you do a video it wouyld be quality to hear you speak !

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss.Tickles
Major Player
Member # 24154

quote:
Originally posted by tom:
love the London accent !

if you do a video it wouyld be quality to hear you speak !

[Thumbs Up]

I still don't think I'm ready for a video yet... [Cry] But thanks nonetheless!
Soleboy1029
Loyal Member
Member # 19542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleboy1029   Email Soleboy1029   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this deserves a BUMP!!

I'm a huge fan of your feet now Miss Tickles!
just simply beautiful

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet=luv
Board Regular
Member # 23495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet=luv   Email feet=luv   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been on wus for a while under diff names and i can honestly say that ur feet r special....they r beautiful they make me kinda warm n side and def n my pants! Miss tickles I THINK I LUV YOU!

--------------------
Why not luv female feet?

Posts: 18 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy fuck---I've never wanted to lick a foot so badly in my life.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Holy shit.. ms tickles is my new love. No joke. Thats real. I don't think anyone has gotten me harder so damn fast. You are unbelievable.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that get hard every time I look at a pic of your feet and then cum. Oh what a foot party would be like with you. You would have to make a whole month event for that. You deserve an award for sexiest feet. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss.Tickles
Major Player
Member # 24154

quote:
Originally posted by haydenpanettierefeetslave:
I think that get hard every time I look at a pic of your feet and then cum. Oh what a foot party would be like with you. You would have to make a whole month event for that. You deserve an award for sexiest feet.

I do? [Blush] Well I wish I did, I'd be very happy! I'd love to be at a foot party, I'd have so much fun!

quote:
Originally posted by CaPTaiN MuRphY:
Wow. Holy shit.. ms tickles is my new love. No joke. Thats real. I don't think anyone has gotten me harder so damn fast. You are unbelievable.

I can tell. You put so many full stops in there, I'm beginning to think you were masturbating after each sentence! [Laugh] Thank you for you kind words!

quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
Holy fuck---I've never wanted to lick a foot so badly in my life.

I beat you to it [Smile] but you can still lick them if you want!

quote:
Originally posted by feet=luv:
Been on wus for a while under diff names and i can honestly say that ur feet r special....they r beautiful they make me kinda warm n side and def n my pants! Miss tickles I THINK I LUV YOU!

Hehe, I really appreciate your comment! feet=luv... I THINK I LUV U 2! hehehe

quote:
Originally posted by Rambo:
this deserves a BUMP!!

I'm a huge fan of your feet now Miss Tickles!
just simply beautiful

Thank you for the bump, and yay, another fan [Big Grin]
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lately, your feet are the only thing i have been masterbating too... seriously THE sexiest feet. Definately in my top 3 and to make it all the better, you are really beautiful.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the amount of time for beating off has increased so much since you entered the forum. You most surely deserve sexiest feet award. I think everyone else would agree. sending you kisses to your feet
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links