Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Naomi Watts collection (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My Naomi Watts collection
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice Collection, Naomi has always been a favorite of mine

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prevaricator82
Major Player
Member # 22717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prevaricator82   Email prevaricator82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] she really does have some fantastic feet!

great collection trent... thanks for posting...

Posts: 171 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's what I call a passionate collection..!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Western
Loyal Member
Member # 2496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Western   Email Western   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOWOWOW
Thanks a lot man!!!!!!!!!
Naomi has always been high on my list

Posts: 59 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trent
Major Player
Member # 25408

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys...glad you liked the pics.

King Kong is a movie to watch. Naomi Watts is barefoot almost all through the movie. Here are some caps.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
CLICK HERE for my barefoot beauties web album!!!

-

Posts: 125 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trent
Major Player
Member # 25408

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------

-

Posts: 125 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trent
Major Player
Member # 25408

One more:

-

--------------------

-

izzitjustme
Board Regular
Member # 12570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for izzitjustme   Email izzitjustme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty girl. Not-so-pretty feet.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what I call DEDICATION... great collection of Naomi Watts. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sizzling hot. Some absolutely incredible pics in there, but they're all good. She's a doll, and obviously VERY comfortable showing her feet!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That about sums all the foot pics she ever took..great collection! Thanks!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18324 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toronto_dude
Major Player
Member # 15523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toronto_dude   Email toronto_dude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some rare shots there. You can complete the collection by going to LordLucan's site, there's a few from a shoot that I don't see there.
Posts: 150 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trent
Major Player
Member # 25408

2 new finds!

-
 -

--------------------

-

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, trent. Ms Watts is one of the hottest women in Hollywood.

One thing it seems we have yet to find of her is a camera pose shot of both soles staring into the camera. The one shot of her sole toward the camera in your collection has her foot wrinkled up. Hopefully at some point we can find shots of both soles pointed to the camera.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for this post of Naomi Watts. She is beautiful and so are her feet. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links