Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My feet on the train!!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: My feet on the train!!!
Miss.Tickles
Major Player
Member # 24154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss.Tickles   Author's Homepage   Email Miss.Tickles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
i am offically imppressed!!!

I'm glad it's official [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by solelvr2007:
Miss Tickles, do you have any bad angles at all???

I dunno... you tell me! [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by illinoisnylonfootlover:
WOW great great feet wish I was sitting next to him licking on foot while he sucks the other. Sure is fun thinking of him and I both licking your feet while other women watch. did anyone say anything as he licked and sucked your toes? Just curious again grteat feet and toes he is a lucky guy!!

You proposing something? We got a few stares but no 'EWW that's gross' or 'OMG look at them!' so I didn't care! Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by KnightTimeFeet:
That not blue, that's BLUE. I love your lips by the way. Great post!

What do you love about my lips and yes, this is one of my favourite blues EVER!

quote:
Originally posted by MarcusB:
Nice set!

As always.... I'm just kidding, thank you!

quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
awesome as always.....

Thank you very much!

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Your BF is one of the luckiest footguys out there! What great shots!

Yes he is one of the luckiest guys on Earth! Thank you for the compliments!

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
quote:
Originally posted by haydenpanettierefeetslave:
too bad your boyfriend didn't want pics of himself worshipping your feet. That would be hot to see pics of you getting your feet worshipped

I agree. Maybe next time you can blank out part of his face. I'd love to see a tongue going along the sole of your feet.
That's a pretty good idea, I'll try it soon!

quote:
Originally posted by haydenpanettierefeetslave:
too bad your boyfriend didn't want pics of himself worshipping your feet. That would be hot to see pics of you getting your feet worshipped

Maybe he'll be fine with it one day soon! It is hot, it gets me really aroused!
Posts: 159 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
devil4toes
Board Regular
Member # 25020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for devil4toes   Email devil4toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
miss tickles, you are a goddess. I have now created your own folder on my JOM flashdrive!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely LOVELY feet! That is such a wonderful blue, OMG, Thank You Miss Tickles, Thanks so much!!! You really ROCK and You make me BOUNCE up and down!

[Hop]

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I had seen you on the train in pic #4 I would have pulled it all and blew it all over your soles. You would've loved it...here's a towel [Jerkoff]

FP

Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss.Tickles
Major Player
Member # 24154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss.Tickles   Author's Homepage   Email Miss.Tickles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot prince:
If I had seen you on the train in pic #4 I would have pulled it all and blew it all over your soles. You would've loved it...here's a towel [Jerkoff]

FP

Wow I would have LOVED THAT, my boyfriend wouldn't have minded either, please cum all over my feet! You made me excited!

quote:
Originally posted by BritneyCDslut:
Absolutely LOVELY feet! That is such a wonderful blue, OMG, Thank You Miss Tickles, Thanks so much!!! You really ROCK and You make me BOUNCE up and down!

[Hop]

Once again, OF COURSE IT'S A WONDERFUL BLUE [Big Grin] hehehe... keep bouncing!

quote:
Originally posted by devil4toes:
miss tickles, you are a goddess. I have now created your own folder on my JOM flashdrive!

Miss.Tickles... now available via portable flash drives! hehe, thank you! [Smile]
Posts: 159 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cordoba110
Board Regular
Member # 13115

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cordoba110     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hotdamn !!

That blue paintjob does suite you very well !!!

I dream about the day that i can embrace such hot feet. Sorry that i won't be able to hold it very long before i errupt... [Kiss]

I wonder how it looks with a fire red paint or a black one.

PLEASE!!! Take good care of them... [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
If I was a president or a dictator, I would forbid the male gender to wear flip-flops. That's for sure!

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss.Tickles
Major Player
Member # 24154

quote:
Originally posted by cordoba110:
Hotdamn !!

That blue paintjob does suite you very well !!!

I dream about the day that i can embrace such hot feet. Sorry that i won't be able to hold it very long before i errupt... [Kiss]

I wonder how it looks with a fire red paint or a black one.

PLEASE!!! Take good care of them... [Fingers Crossed]

Fire red has to be done again soon... and black polish... that's going to be one of the best sets on this forum [Blush]
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quality as always !

love the shot of you holding your shoe showing off your sexy little toeprints.

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss.Tickles
Major Player
Member # 24154

quote:
Originally posted by tom:
quality as always !

love the shot of you holding your shoe showing off your sexy little toeprints.

[Jerkoff]

I love it too! What would have made it better was if I was showing off my wrinkled soles and pointed toes with it too! [Big Grin]
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep.. great pics tho.. i dunno if u should encourage Random people to cum on your feet tho!!

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss.Tickles
Major Player
Member # 24154

quote:
Originally posted by andymac21:
yep.. great pics tho.. i dunno if u should encourage Random people to cum on your feet tho!!

What's wrong with it, other than the obvious, 'they may have STD's, but other than that, I couldn't care less [Big Grin]
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha so ya actually want a guy who sees ya barefoot to come over to you and cum??!

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss.Tickles
Major Player
Member # 24154

Well, I'd love it a lot more if it was a member of this forum! They come over to me and say

'Miss.Tickles! Hi, I'm *username* on Wu's!'

'Wanna be in my next shoot?'

'Sure, how?'

'Well, cum on my feet on this train RIGHT NOW!'

That's something I'd love [Big Grin]

Forsure33
Major Player
Member # 24404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forsure33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What times this traing leaving and where from? [Laugh]
Posts: 154 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forsure33
Major Player
Member # 24404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forsure33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry guys that is train, my bad [Thud]
Posts: 154 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links