Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Moulding innocent young minds (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Moulding innocent young minds
SoonerFootFan
Loyal Member
Member # 2988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoonerFootFan   Email SoonerFootFan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that was really weird.

Maybe a little creepy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charli_Delaney

Posts: 88 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Vid !, even though I wonder what aussie kids are learning these days ???? lol

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had that clip for ages, and believe me, i love watching that show with my kids. Hi-5 is Australian, though there are a few off-shoot ones around the world. Charlie is barefoot in nearly every episode. But i dont think she's the best. Kathleen De Leon has the most gorgeous, dainty little feet. They are always perfectly painted & presented in thongs or pretty sandals. Alas, Kathleen has left Hi-5 as she had a kid to one half of the Aussie band Savage Garden. Here in Oz, you are either a Hi-5 fan or a Wiggles fan. It's kinda like being a Beatles or Stones fan. hahahaha.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have nothing but a straight up stiffy in that classroom!

thank god I don't have to play videotapes like that to elementary school children. I'd have to leave the classroom until the video was over. And even then I still think the remnants of initial imagery would have me sitting behind the desk to teach, LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, and it turns me on even more knowing that this is supposed to be just an innocent little clip for kids, and nothing for us haha. Oh dear.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WrinklesAndDirtLover
Major Player
Member # 3015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WrinklesAndDirtLover   Author's Homepage   Email WrinklesAndDirtLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feeties:
That song is disturbing. Probably because it's aimed at kids. lol

(LMAO)...
(LMAO)...
(LMAO)..

"We love it with no shoes on"
"wE Love iT wHen Were bARE"

Posts: 191 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karas
Major Player
Member # 23934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap she had some nice feet.if I was a kid I'd be hooked. Probably how I got my start now that I think about it..
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im more a fan to Kathleen but Charie's good too [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronar Prefect
Loyal Member
Member # 23370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ronar Prefect   Email Ronar Prefect   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering, what is your avatar from?

--------------------
Sometimes evil is just applied stupidity.

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mack_Daddy
Major Player
Member # 7714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mack_Daddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff, anybody have a downloaded version, I want to keep this vid [Jerkoff]
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mack_Daddy:
Great stuff, anybody have a downloaded version, I want to keep this vid [Jerkoff]

...... keep this vid.... Good one buddy [Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We definitely love it with her shoes off [Jerkoff] I would have loved that video when i was a kid.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alE5-pmbORA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKRMXtFjCeg might be of interest as well... Charli takes her toes for a swim!

[ February 07, 2008, 08:08 AM: Message edited by: F18Hornet ]

Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's something we're born with..this fetish for women's feet. At least for me I know it was preprogrammed.
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well......I'm glad it was her doing it.....and not Barney the purple dinosaur.
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links