Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Little Latina Feet in "I Won't Laugh"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Little Latina Feet in "I Won't Laugh"
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My naughty wife said she would not laugh while making these videos. Sadly, she held out pretty well on her feet.
Not true for other parts of her body, but I can't really post those vids. Don't worry, she was properly punished by the end of the night!

http://one.revver.com/watch/426850/flv/affiliate/112274

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone- I'm not sure how I posted four links to the same vid- BUT just look at the bottom of the Revver page- There are four new vids total!!

--------------------

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

I'm not the type to get put off by no comments- but did no one like these?

That's fine- will try again! I was too easy on her!

--------------------

TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the links aren't working for me... T^T

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FrEaKoNaLeAsH
Board Regular
Member # 22624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FrEaKoNaLeAsH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had no problems with the link. Nice vid. I noticed that all four were the same and was just looking through the other videos posted by the member. I'm not much into tickling vids. Dont know why, but this are good.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her short toes and soft soles. Wish she would have laughed though. Very nice clips!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally got these to work! And I have to say-- shame on you! XD
At least play fair; using a flosser on her helpless little toes like that ;p
Needless to say, I loved the videos. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting this to a site that offers a Quicktime download option.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMclane
Board Regular
Member # 6169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMclane   Email JMclane   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice
Posts: 26 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latina Feet Can't be beat!
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links