Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Can you identify this girl/video?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can you identify this girl/video?
FJ_HJ_lover
Board Regular
Member # 19322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FJ_HJ_lover   Email FJ_HJ_lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to know what site this vid comes from.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Td-pTvvhaYY

thanks fellow foot lovers [Fingers Crossed]

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well looks like one of the blankets from www.toes-in-action.com site..lol

So a quick check of his clip store and the model is Sami.....

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Contributed here but here's a quick reminder of her exquisite soles... I know Hal wouldn't mind! [Thumbs Up]

-  -  -

All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice indian soles!....................
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Unbelievable.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the guy was right, this is an indian girl from the site toes-in-action , no doubt about it man.
Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She`s actually Persian and not Indian.

Here`s some more of Sami:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/sami.html

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hot hot hot!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Indian women have some hot feet!
I have a neighbor from Pakistan I think who has these awesome long soles. I am going to have to see if I can get her to show me the feet when her old man goes to work at the liquor store.....

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mnga1991
Member # 37708

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mnga1991   Email mnga1991   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i need videos from these girl please.... she is too hot
Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links