Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SEXY LEXI - Red Sox fan!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: SEXY LEXI - Red Sox fan!!!
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the celebration of the Boston Red Sox clean sweep as they've become the World Series champion, I've dedicated the tribute photos to Wu's Feet Links Hall of Famer, New England native SEXY LEXI. I'm 110% positive that she has the fullest support of her home team. Be sure to click on the small avatar and you'll get to see the full sized photos...

-  -  -  -

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Drool]
She is so sexy .....
thank you for some of the most arche-a-licious pics...

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problem at at all, Slavetothehigharche.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn shes sooo beautiful! head to toe

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is the best way to celebrate the Sox '07 pennant!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're all winners when Lexi poses! [Eek!]
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

You can say that again, Thundercracker...!

[Wu]

--------------------
Tony

russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah lexi is great! possibly the best (one of them for sure) foot model around here, IMO. and best soles, hands down, for me. I think if she did footjob pix and clips she would be my #1 easy, but i understand that that aspect of footplay is very personal to some, so i don't hold it against her, but i would love to see those soles wrapped around me or something i could pretend is me [Wink] !
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

To be very honest, russ, Lexi doesn't do any footjob photos or clips. But I'm 100% sure that she truly knows how to please and tease us everytime she's on camera.

--------------------
Tony

vercetty_270996
Board Regular
Member # 25839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vercetty_270996   Email vercetty_270996   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my god itīs art
Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimjones
Board Regular
Member # 22194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimjones   Author's Homepage   Email jimjones   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sudenly i love the redsoxs

--------------------
jimjones

Posts: 23 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Welcome to the forum, Vercetty and JimJones! BALLIN'!!!

--------------------
Tony

Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i still hate the red sox go phillies

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only red sox I'd be up for are some damp, sweaty ones coming off her feet. [Smile] Love ya Lexi... just not the team you love. Heehee...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More like the Boston No Sox...cool pics!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links