Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Latina Mix (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Latina Mix
tunahead22
Loyal Member
Member # 24674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tunahead22   Author's Homepage   Email tunahead22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amigos,

I'm in the process of adding a new Samples page to the site and wanted to give you all a peek at some of the pics. Let me know what you think.

Tunahead

-

-

-

-

-

- Recent Updates

Posts: 91 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvpebblesfeet
Major Player
Member # 19429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvpebblesfeet   Email iluvpebblesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for adding a sample page on your great website, you have awesome feet models and your pics are perfect.

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lurk around at the Mousepad and let me say that this guy has some GREAT STUFF.

IMO This dude is WAY UNDERRATED, He doesn't get enough credit around here for what he does...

tunahead TRUST ME there are lots of folks here at Wu's that love and appreciate what you do... please post more often!

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to date a Latina gal and just as your site references, Latina Sole... man, how sexy are they? [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latina feet can't be beat!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!! Love the close-ups very pretty toes and soles!!! keep em' coming
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking toes. Very well cared for nails too. Great all around post, thanx for sharing.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohatma
Loyal Member
Member # 8197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohatma   Email mohatma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love latina feet so much and I must admit, I keep forgetting about this site. Footbo1, you are right. Tunahead is underated.

These are great photos, especially the lighting. He's recruited some nice girls.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tunahead22
Loyal Member
Member # 24674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tunahead22   Author's Homepage   Email tunahead22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footboy1 & mohatma, thank you for the kind words...and everyone else, too. I try my best to put out the best in latina feet and it is nice to know my work is appreciated. I'm getting tired of the MousePad and will probably no longer post there. No one comments and they complain when there isn't enough for free. This may be my new home now. Thank you for making me feel welcome.

Tunahead

Posts: 91 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Tunahead! These are three sweet hotties with delicious feet!

And you'll never go unappreciated here for the kick-ass job you do, representing beautiful Latinas and Latina feet for the foot community!

Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tunahead22, i glad you decided to make this your home, in my opinion, there is no better foot board than wu's and any contributions here get great feedback from all the members... i'm sure you would enjoy seeing my wife's sexy latina feet that I posted here too...

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=009545

Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tunahead22
Loyal Member
Member # 24674

Thanks, guys. Check out my new Promo Page . I'm sure there are a few pics you haven't seen before. lfl2, I think we are both lucky men [Wink]

Tunahead

lathan888
Loyal Member
Member # 6178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lathan888   Email lathan888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those with the silver polish are killer!
Posts: 62 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links