Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » for those who love hosed feet.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: for those who love hosed feet....
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like em like that.. enjoy my friend's hosed feet.

RPM

-

-

-

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you get her to show her spreading soles and toes in hose. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tmasters
Loyal Member
Member # 22600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tmasters     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just love them. How about some color shots of her feet in nylons. We need to see more Black Females feet on this site.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is as close to toe spreads as I've got... i've got a few sole pics too. i'll post them.

the color version of these shots.. i'll have to upload later to post.

RPM

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

at her requets.. in the few toe spread shots.. i tried to remove the hose line on the toes. didn't come out that great. sorry. here's one more set of toe spreads

RPM

p.s. i realize they're not the best around.. but i'm trying [Smile]

-

-

--------------------

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're a foot photographer! This is great, you did good with these. The heels & jeans picture is really nice and your closeup is grreat.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

thank you Malory. Your compliment means a lot to me. I enjoy photography in general, but never pass up a chance to get a few good feet pics in. sometimes i get lucky and get good shots. other times, i'm left with the option for candids (one i use less and less)... or cropping down to the feet.

i've always toyed with the idea of being a foot photographer.. but held back.

I hope to post more pics later. The way I got her to model her feet is to get her to model her shoes (i love gals in high heels if no one has noticed)... and while shooting her shoes.. i said let's see how my fans would react to her feet. she said ok.

had i tried the feet approach first.. no dice.

it's all good.

RPM

p.s. a dream come true is the day I can take some pics of you Malory.. but first.. i've got to fly over your neck of the woods and get Ben's blessings (meaning assist.. i gotta make the pic perfect)

--------------------

flipme29
Major Player
Member # 27057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipme29         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your photos are awesome. Very real. Please post more when you can. Thank you.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See- you should just get over it... and post more. Your pics are good... lol...

Is that to the point like you like? lol

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok.. i'll have a few new ones in a few days.. i'm off to work for now.

--------------------

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shot of her sole coming out of her shoe with jeans!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

a few more pics of my wife in hose.. enjoy.. i was trying a new photography style.

RPM

-

i was shooting through a glass table with two flashes in a relatively dark room.

-

the only non-flash light was the overhead lamp. maybe i should have turned that off too
 -

--------------------

footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love it! See... you should post more! When are you going to learn I am always right! lol

D

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a fan of the sheer hose dude. Sole shots on the bench were my faves!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

for those who like hosed soles.. let me see what i can dig up from my files

RPM

-

-

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links