Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Swedish Ylva - Feet out of shoes!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Swedish Ylva - Feet out of shoes!!!
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 2 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to start to wish you all a merry Christmas and i hope you got some, or will get a close encounter with a pair of feet now during Christmas.

This set is a little bit older, its from last year but i have had some request on posting it. Featured model is 18 years old Ylva from Malmö in Sweden.

Its a feet out of shoe set and for you who like sneakers and the smell.. i asked her if i could smell them and she said yes... I took one of her shoes and I buried my face in her shoe and inhaled.. and it smelled fantastic.. need i say that i got pretty hard, it made it impossible to move and lucky me, i already sat down.

I think she notised that i got pretty excited and she looked at me smiling and then she blushed a little. It was great but to my big suprise this was going to be one of my biggest turn ons ever.. She suddenly bent down, took of her other shoe and she pushed it against my face.. and she asked, lookin at me, smiling "does they both smell the same?" I answered of course, yes [Smile]

After that, we continued the shoot some minutes later as nothing had happend. Quite strange experience.

I usually only post 2 or 3 images but since its Christmas i post some extra images [Smile]

Once again, i wish you all a happy, merry Christmas.

-  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trying to scratch my screen in hopes of scratch n sniff pictures. I'd so love to smell those feet!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ubisoft7
Board Regular
Member # 28244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ubisoft7   Email ubisoft7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamdaman:
I would like to start to wish you all a merry Christmas and i hope you got some, or will get a close encounter with a pair of feet now during Christmas.

This set is a little bit older, its from last year but i have had some request on posting it. Featured model is 18 years old Ylva from Malmö in Sweden.

Its a feet out of shoe set and for you who like sneakers and the smell.. i asked her if i could smell them and she said yes... I took one of her shoes and I buried my face in her shoe and inhaled.. and it smelled fantastic.. need i say that i got pretty hard, it made it impossible to move and lucky me, i already sat down.

I think she notised that i got pretty excited and she looked at me smiling and then she blushed a little. It was great but to my big suprise this was going to be one of my biggest turn ons ever.. She suddenly bent down, took of her other shoe and she pushed it against my face.. and she asked, lookin at me, smiling "does they both smell the same?" I answered of course, yes [Smile]

After that, we continued the shoot some minutes later as nothing had happend. Quite strange experience.

I usually only post 2 or 3 images but since its Christmas i post some extra images [Smile]

Once again, i wish you all a happy, merry Christmas.

-  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lvdrtyft
Board Regular
Member # 5481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lvdrtyft   Email lvdrtyft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My nose and her toes. Just as perfect a fit as peanut butter and chocolate...
Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can almost smell them from here! [Thud]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she´s one of my fav´ foot models! hot!!
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I have stated in the past...Blondes are not my preferred shade. But there are exceptions. This gal is one!
Thanks for the heavenly soles!

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how much did you pay her for the shoot?

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I worship Sasha
Board Regular
Member # 8961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for I worship Sasha   Email I worship Sasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMAZING, REAL AMAZING, THIS IS A SWEEDISH GODDESS WITH A PAIR OF AMAZINGLY HOLY FEET. I THINK WE SHOULD SELECT THIS GODDESS TO LEAD THE WORLD UNDER HER HOLY FEET.
I WORSHIP THOSE FEET, I WORSHIP THOSE TENNY SHOES SHE IS DIPPING HER FEET INTO

Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is beautiful and so are her feet...Shawty is a 10!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ylva has been one of my favorites since I first saw her here. Thanks for a few more views!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice feet--thanks
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links