Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My wife and her friend - feet at the beach (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My wife and her friend - feet at the beach
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics i love beach feet pics. keep posting
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Deuce, i will! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always enjoy seeing your wife's feet, love her Toes and soles!!! The addition of her friend was very enjoyable.........

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh i almost missed this thread!
thanks a lot man! multumesc!

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oscar: Thank you, my friend, always gentle... For the record, i'm a big fan myself of those beautiful little latina feet that belongs to you... [Smile]

You: Now that's what i call a big surprise!!! [Eek!] Thank you very much man and... cu multa placere! (you're very welcome) [Smile]

All the best from Romania and a Happy New Year for everyone! [Smile]

[ December 31, 2007, 02:10 AM: Message edited by: antigonas ]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I'm digging the fact that the lady friend is rubbing your wife's foot!

That was VERY hot!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot pics... I LOVE the well used wedge sandal in the pic. Would love to lick the inner sole clean! Ummmmmm
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

So the rubbing was hot... i thought so! [Smile] K, i'll try to repeat the scene, in the next pictures! [Wink]

antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

--------------------------------------------------

QUOTE: Originally posted by shoeslave:
Hot pics... I LOVE the well used wedge sandal in the pic. Would love to lick the inner sole clean! Ummmmmm

--------------------------------------------------

That's my wife sandal, under her friend's foot...  -

Now, that you mentioned it, i think that's pretty erotic, too! [Wink]

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
moremoremore [Wink]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Don't have anything ready for now, You! [Cry] Soon enough, my friend, very soon... I promise!

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

[Thumbs Up]
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has great feet and so does her friend ... nice nipples too ... agree her rubbing your wifes feet is sexy !!! thank you

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Thank you both, Slavetothehigharche and Spotlight! [Thumbs Up]

aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I think i'm losing my foot fetish. The best part of the pic to me was the her friend's bare chest.

http://www.voluptuous.com/
Here ya go doGG....
Run along now...

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links