Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » a free clip from feet with style

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a free clip from feet with style
Feet with style
Board Regular
Member # 18063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet with style   Author's Homepage   Email Feet with style   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys.

Wish you a good start in the new year. Let me say thanks to all my customs (and to the new ones) with a gift....i hope it is something for your taste... feedbackmails are welcome under

feetwithstyle@web.de

I have upload a free clip for you by rapidshare, and i hope you enjoy the time with me ;o)

http://rapidshare.com/files/75399297/My_neighbour_is_addicetd_after_my_feet_and_toes.mpg.html

Cordially,
Annie
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/8369

Here the clipstory:

My neighbour is addicetd after my feet and toes...

....and i love that feeling [Blush] ))
In the summer he was allowed for the first time to feel my naked feet. Since then he finds again and again a reason to ring at my door. But today he made the winter tires on my car - and for this he have deserved a reward. He quaked before elatedness as i allowed him to touch my feet for a gently massage.
And because he made that really good...so he had also the divert to feel my toes at his lips.
Ohhh...how devotedly he kissed and starts to lick them...his tongue became ever more eager...greedily his leaking and suction at my toes.
But see yourself - i filmed it for you...with many great close-ups.

Posts: 18 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH..MY..GOD!! Your feet are damn near perfect. I can certainly see why your neighbor would be addicted. I would absolutely LOVE to suck on those gorgeous toes. [Mmm] [Mmm] [Drool] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see why he was addicted. Beautiful tanned feet with hot red toenail polish. Hot!!!! Where do I sign up for my turn?! Thank you!!!

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good stuff

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links