Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SEXY LEXI is a 12!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: SEXY LEXI is a 12!!!
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With a 16 - 0 record, there's one Hall of Famer who is a true fan of the New England Patriots. And that name is SEXY LEXI. Here are a few thumbnails of Lexi's best FEETures including her #12 jersey. If Sexy Lexi is reading this-- I hope they'll win the Super Bowl all the way for ya...!

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome set Tony Lexi is a 12 .Being from Massachusetts all I can say is GO PATS.

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm rooting for the Pats as well!!! Been waiting a year to see the undefeated team go all the way and win the Lombardi trophy.

[Cheers]

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you on drugs? Lexi is no 12!
20 is more like it!

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who could ask for anything better than awesome feet in an awesome quarterback jersey. Go Brady.... He's the man. Screw you Manning!!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

quote:
Originally posted by elgordode62:
Are you on drugs? Lexi is no 12!
20 is more like it!

Actually, I had a couple of Long Island iced tea during the New Year's Eve house party. Lexi is more than a perfect 10... she's a high arched Goddess!!!

[Cheers]

--------------------
Tony

anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi is cool, but I wish she'd answer emails. I've emailed her twice in the last 2 weeks since joining her site about live chats and have heard nothing back from her about that [Confused] , and now I see her site is offering a trial membership of $4.95 when I paid for the regular price the week before....my luck ugh lol
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

She's a very busy young woman, but she always answer emails whenever she's available. I'm sure that she'll reply back whenever possible.

--------------------
Tony

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lexi's hot but she would look hotter in a steelers jersey [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Actually, Lexi is a New England native. Never underestimate the power of team spirit...

--------------------
Tony

Bigluvins
Loyal Member
Member # 82

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigluvins   Email Bigluvins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tony allow me to say that the lady is truely beatful........but i have looked at all the post you have put up of her and this is just me talking.....but she really does not show enough of her feet and toes and the same is true when she puts her pics on wus......to much focus on the full body and very little on the feet and toes of this beatful lady......
Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Actually, she's doing her very best not just posing her body, but to her feet as well. I'm just here to clear things up for you.

[Secret]

[ January 04, 2008, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: Tony The Shredder ]

--------------------
Tony

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shots minus that Patriots jersey. A Dallas Cowboys jersey would look better on Lexi... blue/silver are smashing colors, IMHO. [Wink] Go Cowboys! [Hop] Oh, and all of Lexi is simply gorgeous my friends. [Drool]

[ January 04, 2008, 01:37 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigluvins
Loyal Member
Member # 82

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigluvins   Email Bigluvins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
keep up the good work tony
Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Thanks, Big!

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Tony

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links