Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » a friend's soles (cell cam quality) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: a friend's soles (cell cam quality)
ferrari456gt
Loyal Member
Member # 25303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferrari456gt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice pics jayrea!
thank u for making my request.
how did the cum feel on your soles?
and was that ure 1st fj?
maybe in the future have hubby cum on your toes and get some pics. lol
u go girl.!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we PLEASE see some top shots of your sexy toes?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow the cum on those soles was a real treat, thanks for that, I think her soles are great!

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illinoisnylonfootlover
Major Player
Member # 4232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illinoisnylonfootlover   Email illinoisnylonfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guy are right most women do feel that way I believe but like your girl and many other she has great feet and really cute toes would love to see more of her feet and especially her toes they look like there great!
Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ferrari456gt:
nice pics jayrea!
thank u for making my request.
how did the cum feel on your soles?
and was that ure 1st fj?
maybe in the future have hubby cum on your toes and get some pics. lol
u go girl.!

sorry fellas, been out of the loop for a while. Yes that was my first experience when it came to foot pleasure. It actually felt really good, especially the licking and sucking before the end result. It was a good time!!!

--------------------
Jayrea

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anakondaa:
wow the cum on those soles was a real treat, thanks for that, I think her soles are great!

thanks anakondaa, hugz!!!

--------------------
Jayrea

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfangermany
Board Regular
Member # 28898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfangermany   Email footfangermany   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have to tell her that her feet are absolutley outstanding especially her soles GREAT [Smile]
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cqc6
Major Player
Member # 22710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cqc6   Email cqc6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,

DO they smell good???

They would be nice with a nice stocking on. I like em.

Posts: 162 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll ask again, can we PLEASE get some top shots of your sexy toes?

--------------------

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics ... sexy soles ....

thanks for sharing ....

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

quote:
Originally posted by footfangermany:
you have to tell her that her feet are absolutley outstanding especially her soles GREAT [Smile]

aww thank you footfanger...hugz

--------------------
Jayrea

jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:

heya 2nd, I havent forgotten bout you darlin. As soon as me and seattlesole hang out again there will be more pics I'm sure. So just hang tight....hugz

--------------------
Jayrea

jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

quote:
Originally posted by Slavetothehigharche:
great pics ... sexy soles ....

thanks for sharing ....

thank ya slave!!! hugz

--------------------
Jayrea

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

quote:
Originally posted by jayrea:
quote:

heya 2nd, I havent forgotten bout you darlin. As soon as me and seattlesole hang out again there will be more pics I'm sure. So just hang tight....hugz
Cool. If I see some top shots of your toes, then I'll let you check-out my MySpace page. [Smile] MUAH! [Smile]

--------------------

jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jayrea:
quote:

Cool. If I see some top shots of your toes, then I'll let you check-out my MySpace page. [Smile] MUAH! [Smile]
lmao....is that supposed to be a privlage or sumthing...hehehe...j/k...

--------------------
Jayrea

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links