Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Madison's LOOOOONG Narrow Soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Madison's LOOOOONG Narrow Soles
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week's update marks a little milestone accomplished by one of the models on Soles of Silk. Madison and her size 8 1/2 feet are the first model to feature 1,000 photos in her galleries. Considering there are over 40 models on the site, that mark has taken several years to obtain. To celebrate, I picked a photo set that focuses on my favorite aspect of her feet - those long, narrow soles (the entire extended set is just about all sole shots). Sure, she's a size 8 1/2, but her feet just look so big. Many of you have said the same over the years. Cheers Madison! [Cheers] That's looking forward to 2,000 photos!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy 1,000!!! [Cheers]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
freaking awesome soles man! Madison looks like a total blast to work with.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very pretty feet, and that's coming from a fan of more petite sized feet.

long feet = more to love

Awesome pics dude!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice soles ... and congrats ... thanks for the photos

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure if any of you noticed, but Madison is slated to be the March 2008 Wu's Feature Model. Both her and I are excited and trying to think up some ideas for the shoot. I think I'll still be pushing to exploit those soles in a big way in that one too. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Madison is slated to be the March 2008 Wu's Feature Model.

I can't wait - Madison is one of my favorites!

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blahblahblah
Loyal Member
Member # 12534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blahblahblah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Madison is one of my favorites now along with Molly!

--------------------
df

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on the 1,000th pic! Madison has some fine looking soles!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Madison has great feet. I love her long soles. The rest of her is pretty cute too. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maddie is so adorable.
Thanks for these!

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tunahead22
Loyal Member
Member # 24674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tunahead22   Author's Homepage   Email tunahead22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. I love her soles. Thanks.

Tunahead

-

Posts: 91 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long feet and you get long toes. What else can you say...The best of both worlds.
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has great soles!

FF

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

This is kind of a double post because I brought Madison up in a thread about Cierra, but since it seems like you guys liked this shoot, I'll share it again real quick.

Next time I get with Madison to do photos, she's promised to wear Ugg boots ALL DAY to work beforehand and not take them off. She also promised to let me be the one to take them off and she's totally cool with me smelling her feet for as long as I want. She admits it's gonna be a long day doing this with Uggs, but after I told her that Cierra had her Uggs on for less than 20 minutes and her feet were soaked with sweat, she almost seemed amused by the prospect of me smelling them after doing this. I am so excited myself. [Woot]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links