Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A nice friend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A nice friend
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A friend of mine sent me these for my Bday the other day ...
She is a sexy mexican chick ... I have asked her if I can take some myself and she is up for it .. so we will have some better quality pics maybe next tuesday

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks fantastic! Seeing that she sent you some "artistic" shots, look slike she might be quite the model for you! I'd enjoy photographing those feet anyday!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Spotlight. But not just on this thread...I have seen some really awesome feet on this BB and three or four pages deep I see some with ZERO comments. So, I check in but regularly go thru the pages to assure no one's efforts go unnoticed and unjackedoff to!
THESE ARE AWESOME FEET!
Thanks for posting them for us to enjoy..... [Wu]

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She does have nice toes and nails

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Once again Im absolutely amazed at the lack of responces so far.It diesnt get ant better than this as far as Im concerned!These feet arent nice,pretty or hot.They are absolutely mind blowingly sensational and I dont even think I could keep my composure around them!lol

Thanks spotlight and elgordode62 !!!
I will tell her this ...and those were taken with a camera phone too .. she did those for my Bday..
I am hoping to be able to use my camera on them soon ...

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are lucky to have a friend like this, make sure you hold on to her (especially for us!!!)

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links