Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New camera.. soles, toes and feet on face! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: New camera.. soles, toes and feet on face!
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome feet- awesome pedicure! Makes 'em look like candy!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!!! I know what kind of design I'm going to ask my wife to get next time!!! Great shots!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love those toes. great polish.And how can you not like those soles...Fantastc!!!!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy feet and toes. They are classic! What size? I'm guessing 7.5 Love to see more of your legs. Lucky is the man that gets to enjoy those precious little feet! I downloaded several for future fantasy enjoyment. Love to cover them with.......well you know! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Pics ... you have awesome soles and Delicious mouth watering toes ... love the pedi..
thanks for the great pics

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phisheyee
Loyal Member
Member # 19977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phisheyee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy feet! Good quality pics, now lets see how the video mode works [Smile]
Posts: 65 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Eek!] i think my heart stopped for 3 seconds
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FUZZ
Loyal Member
Member # 20342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FUZZ   Author's Homepage   Email FUZZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. Love the pink with white dots. Very original. Thanks a bunch!!

--------------------
::patience is a waste of time::

Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meadow
Major Player
Member # 12426

Icon 1 posted      Profile for meadow   Email meadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as usual...excellent! Worth the wait.

--------------------
rm

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A deeeelicious set...MMMMMMMM!!!!!!
Love the toes as always!!!!! [Smile]

Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am loving those toes. great pics keep them coming.

your wife has very beautiful toes and feet

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one word....... perfection
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome submission Macy... As i said before you have quickly made a name for yourself in these forums. I look for new submissions of you whenever i am on and i am never disappointed. This is the best one so far. [Drool]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Macy, your feet are absolutely unbelievable!!

That has to be the most dazzling pedicure I have ever seen!!!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet amaze me everytime.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links