Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Back with a fresh pedicure and new pics. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Back with a fresh pedicure and new pics.
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SUPERB,EXCELLENT, call it what you want, but that was a great series, with some sexy feetm and toes!!!!! Thanks for all of them and can't wait to see more.

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As always you have captured the beauty of your wife's feet and shared them. Her soles and toes are incredible. I can look at her sexy feet all day!!! Thank you!
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those feet look absolutely gorgeous in the casual flipflops!! [Hump] [Mmm]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigluvins
Loyal Member
Member # 82

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigluvins   Email Bigluvins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhhhh my goodness could u adopt me please!!!!!!!!!!!!! just killer
Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gold falcon
Major Player
Member # 27537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gold falcon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow lovely feet, that blood red polish suits them well
Posts: 124 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outstanding!!! Nice collection of pics!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude, those are some great fotos. Love the strappy heels and red toes nail polish. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] rating for her Congratulations, you have a fine pair of feet to enjoy. More Pics Please.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up] quite the delicious set of pictures ... thanks for sharing !!!

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stearman17
Board Regular
Member # 28835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stearman17   Email Stearman17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello 2swift ,
These are incredible pics of your lovely wife's feet and toes , love the black flipflops set with the overhead view of both of her feet and toes and the delicious polish color that she's wearin on her lovely toes ! These as well as the strappy heels pics are very stimulating and arousing , great work !

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWESOME as always.... We can't wait to get those personal pics we hear about.... Glad you liked Kims black polish....Love the red color.....Very suckable

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've already watched those pictures a several time, and here I am again..
Very often I see feet with sexy pedicure which makes them look even sexier. But this time it's feet that makes nail polish look awesome!
I love every single detail... Toes, heels, soles, sandals, nails, color, skin. I can't find another word but.. perfect!

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Panglos
Major Player
Member # 20530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Panglos   Email Dr. Panglos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my Lawd!! These pics are HOT 2swift! Her arches are killin me! Keep up the good work! My compliments to Mrs. 2swift.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2008soleglow
Loyal Member
Member # 28996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2008soleglow   Email 2008soleglow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her feet but the pictures of the flip flops do something to me.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jptoesandsoles
Board Regular
Member # 29228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jptoesandsoles   Email jptoesandsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now thats what I call a beautiful pair of feet!!!
Posts: 30 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every photo shoot should be that good. Great feet!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links