Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hudson Leick! The Caucasion Version Of Halle Berry?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hudson Leick! The Caucasion Version Of Halle Berry?
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hudson Leick is the lady from the Xena: Warrior Princess series as Xena's arch enemy. Anyone else here thinks they look alike? Hudson Leick looks like a caucasion Halle Berry and they could do a movie together. It could be 'bout twins from the same parents with different races.

-

-

And damn, she has some extremely sexy feet & toes! I want a double footjob from the twins. lol

*** I edited your post so the images would show up. -Hal- ***

[ January 29, 2008, 08:18 AM: Message edited by: Hal ]

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ro
Board Regular
Member # 28873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ro   Email Ro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it would be better if the movie was about the two of them abducting me.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
...Xena's arch enemy.

Didn't know if the pun was intended or not. [Big Grin] but damn she does have a fine one! She can be my arch enemy any day!
And she does look a bit like Halle.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see it more in the 1st pic. Sexy.

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I swear they could be twins. lol

--------------------

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeah i do remember her xena, i miss the 90's.
i see it more in the 2nd pic
but ya do know halle berry is half caucasion and half black so it is possible for them to resemble each other

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting first pics with an awesome soles shot.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

quote:
Originally posted by angel wood:
oh yeah i do remember her xena, i miss the 90's.
i see it more in the 2nd pic
but ya do know halle berry is half caucasion and half black so it is possible for them to resemble each other

It's a possibility.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links