Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New G/F pics! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New G/F pics!
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love those candid, non-posed, just lounging about, relaxed kind of pics of sexy feet...and these are mos def great. The tops of her feet look good, and her soles look even better. Very sexy, and after you snapped the pics I hoped you had your hands all over them, massaging her lovely feet.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I uterly love those toes. "CORGI" on the soles would be even better.

U lucky fella! Thanks.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootman
Board Regular
Member # 29004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think your g/f feet aren't that great, sorry man. I've seen much better.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redram01
Board Regular
Member # 6346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redram01         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yummy great feet , the last pic realy does it for me
Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice toes and soles. They look very young, sexy and smooth. My guess would be that she is in her early twenties.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Niiiiiiice [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff, bluetoelover! Just suprised her toenails aren't painted blue [Laugh]

On a more serious note, daaamn those toes are suckable!!

Hope you're massaging those right now as you're watcing Superbowl XLII! [Cheers]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really nice toes

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jurra
Board Regular
Member # 9731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jurra   Email jurra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very hot! thanks for sharing!!
Posts: 34 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone for the great comments...except for one douchebag...
Giants scored an upset!!!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't let the douchebag deter you from posting more pics of her pretty peds. He's clearly a complete fucking idiot. Is she a sports fan too? If so let's see her rockin' some "Giants" Blue on those sexy toes in honor of the Superbowl upset!!!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's not much of a sports fan...she likes soccer though.
She's slappin' on some blue polish tomorrow she tells me [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
my photography skills are lacking...but at least she's game for it!

You got that right! Very neat that she allows you to shoot and share! But that being the case should allow you to get focused shots. [Wink]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the two together [Wink]
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links