Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » wifey ..wifey n friend .. MIL (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: wifey ..wifey n friend .. MIL
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These three are of my wife when we went to mexico

-
 -
 -

this one is my wife and her friend

-

Mother in law

-

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The feet seems lovely, all of them! Too bad for the poor resolution, though... [Cry]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quality stuff bro...Thanks

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
The feet seems lovely, all of them! Too bad for the poor resolution, though... [Cry]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Sorry about the resolution.. I will see if I can find others

--------------------

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow love the one of her and her friend on the deck. Very sexy.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illinoisnylonfootlover
Major Player
Member # 4232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illinoisnylonfootlover   Email illinoisnylonfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought the resolution was fine. Made some very nice foot shots. So have you ever done anything with mother in laws feet and how did you first tell her or did her daugther tell her about your intrest? Just curious. Great shots thanks mother in law has nice feet too!
Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bro she has REALLY nice feet u gotta do a "photo Shoot" one day after a pedicure and post it here.

Wait she doesn't know about your fetish does she?

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of them are delicious.

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
# 5 - [Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

quote:
Originally posted by illinoisnylonfootlover:
I thought the resolution was fine. Made some very nice foot shots. So have you ever done anything with mother in laws feet and how did you first tell her or did her daugther tell her about your intrest? Just curious. Great shots thanks mother in law has nice feet too!

I dont think her mom knows about it ... I just take the pictures at parties and I make sure I get the foot shots in when the bare feet are around..
Spring is around the corner and I have lots of BBQs so I will have plenty more to post...

Thank all of you .. for the great comments..

--------------------

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of them look wonderful!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see more of the chick on the deck with the sweet french.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kahoona
Loyal Member
Member # 22369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kahoona   Email kahoona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being with the girls on the deck would drive me CRAZY! Very good!
Posts: 55 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats a blessed foot family i must say. They've got beautiful toes. Especially your wife's friend. WHOA
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I the only one who noticed how great his wife looked in that little black dress? Tell your wife she looks amazing in it.
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links