Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wifey : Sexy White Mules (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wifey : Sexy White Mules
babster8
Major Player
Member # 26527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babster8   Author's Homepage   Email babster8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some new shots of Wifey in one of my fav mules... hope y'all like em..

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
Wanna see more.. Go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/babster888/

Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babster8
Major Player
Member # 26527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babster8   Author's Homepage   Email babster8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry guys bout the double post... here's some more..

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------

Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
k77nelson
Loyal Member
Member # 28783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for k77nelson   Author's Homepage   Email k77nelson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow your wife has some beautiful feet n toes your a very lucky guy!
Posts: 78 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feet man!

Just so you know, babster8, you have the abiity to go into the duplicate thread and click the pencil icon and it will let you delete the extra post.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babster8
Major Player
Member # 26527

thanks A&F05... i kept clicking on the "Delete Topic"...

--------------------

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, what a fantastic contribution showcasing her sexy feet and fantastic taste is shoes, too. Her feet look so hot, and I love the poses. The last pic in your initial post and the last two pics from your update are the best. I love her sexy feet up on their toes exposing her creamy soles as they peel away from her shoes....Stunning!!

Just the trick I needed to take My mind off of things here at work...great job!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gorgeous mules - very sexy feet !

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No offense, but I'd love to drop to my knees and leave a present between those shoes and shoes while she's standing on her tip toes. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spence04
Major Player
Member # 16520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spence04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome man keep up the good work!!! post more pls!!!
Posts: 117 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy...and your Flickr album is awesome!
You should consider sending Wu some of those pics for the contribution gallery.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy wife and toes. Great looking soles and nice color to her feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] Awesome pics... Thanks for sharing these [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
No offense, but I'd love to drop to my knees and leave a present between those shoes and shoes while she's standing on her tip toes. [Wink]

Patrick

At least I'm not the only one that imagines that whenever I see pics like that last pic!

Nice feet and mules!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish them to smell!!!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1footinthedoor
Loyal Member
Member # 29096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1footinthedoor   Email 1footinthedoor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, your wife has beautiful feet! I think they look great in those white mules.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links