Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » more pics of my gf (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: more pics of my gf
jmv44
Board Regular
Member # 29074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmv44         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[IMG]  - [/IMG]
[IMG]  - [/IMG]

a couple more... she's still not convinced... maybe if we're lucky she'll let us post more... hope you enjoy...

Posts: 41 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxxpodophilexxx
Loyal Member
Member # 2486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxxpodophilexxx   Email xxxpodophilexxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are a some nice feet!

--------------------
Feets, don't fail me now!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jmv44
Board Regular
Member # 29074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmv44         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we are also looking for more ideas
Posts: 41 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great shots great toes !!! love the french pedi ..
thanks for sharing and tell her thanks also

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice looking feet with sexy toes, I luv the length of her toes!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty nice man
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet and toes are awesome. Might I suggest a little cum dripping between her toes.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hunk
Loyal Member
Member # 12615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hunk   Author's Homepage   Email Hunk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow those were sexy as hell!! If she pained them they'd look even sexier keep them coming if you can [Big Grin]
Posts: 74 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet! Nice pedicure! I'd be very proud to call them mine!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your gf has fine looking feet. Would it be possible for you to post some bare soles shots of her feet?

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jmv44
Board Regular
Member # 29074

yeah she says she'll give it a try...
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Moly! In the words of Monty Python, "You lucky, lucky bastard!"

Her feet are beautiful. She's definitely a 'keepie'!

Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my fav pic of my feet is the 1 in my pic below, love these shoes, wat u think guys? xxxxx
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xxmadisonxx:
my fav pic of my feet is the 1 in my pic below, love these shoes, wat u think guys? xxxxx

Lol, way to hijack the thread.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nitesh
Loyal Member
Member # 18658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitesh   Author's Homepage   Email nitesh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frankly those two pictures were more adorable than the Monalisa
Posts: 78 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links