Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Barefeet/Sandals on Dashboard (Updated 12/30) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Barefeet/Sandals on Dashboard (Updated 12/30)
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footlovinman, nice pic. I am lovin her toes. More pics please. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots. I am lovin her toes. Please more pics [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandal lover Tim
Board Regular
Member # 12354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandal lover Tim   Email sandal lover Tim   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice!!

--------------------
Tim

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the thongs...my god those thongs...SCHWINNNNNNNNN...
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't really call those shoes- more like some of the sexiest, thin-strapped, sandals I've ever seen! Some of the absolute sexiest sandal shots I've ever seen!

I don't normally experience an enlargement of the manhood just from visual stimulation- but my boy went "ten-hut" when I saw these- damn!

Those hot colored perfect toes, those thin-strapped tan sandals that so perfectly compliment her dark tan/complexion, the toe ring, and even the faint, but visible flip-flop tan lines just sent me over the edge.

Can tell you now I'll be spending a lot of time "enjoying" this photo set!

Thanks for sharing those!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome!

HONEST QUESTION: Since you have so many Feet in the car (On Dashboard), is this a common thing she does (puts her feet up on dash) as a usual thing (knowing that you like it)?

Or are these just taken time to time spontaneously?

Or she she just Show-Off her feet for no appearent reason... just likes flashing off..

WHAT is it? I wanna know HER view...

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can say none of the dashboard pics are "planned". I carry my camera around w/ me in the summer all the time to capture such moments.

She does like to ride w/ her feet on the dash. When I pull out the camera, then she does kick them into tease mode and tries to make me wreck the car. She knows she has the power over me and likes to use it to her advantage.

Does this answer your question??? More for your viewing pleasure.....

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice man. Beautiful. She is a big distractor. She just might cause an accident....hAHAHA.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter88:
Very nice man. Beautiful. She is a big distractor. She just might cause an accident....hAHAHA.

Lol.... She has had to tell me more than once to "watch where you are going!!!"l
Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My eyes will be on her feet and not on the road for sure. Who can blame you.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Nice pedicure....
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

ggnn
Board Regular
Member # 36942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ggnn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, love the pedicure.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One word....beautiful!!!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, she's got some increadable, increadble feet! Every thread you've posted has been exceptionally fucking hot!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footlovinman_2000:
 -

Where did she pick these up?? They look really comfy!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links