Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » youtube

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: youtube
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found this video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De5dejeESo4

Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the second part of the video previously posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MndpF_7ZDVk

Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats cool.I've never seen those before.Great post.

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive never seen that either....sexy girls and great feet......thanks for the post tyger and welcome to the forum
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Thanks, I thought thought they were great videos as well. I hope there are more with those lovely ladies.
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hot videos i just downloaded them to my computer thank you bud

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the girl in the beginning telling the other one that she can lick them if she wants. God, she is hot and those toes wiggling at the end of the couch were breathtaking.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea I agree with pat the story line at the start is great, really set this vid apart from the rest...
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Another hot video but with different actresses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4Fp0ezp_Yc

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyger,

Also very sexy!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links