Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » requested tired feet pics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: requested tired feet pics
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not one to advocate for any woman to hurt their feet. but when heels are involved.. some pain can come about.. and i'm a fan of giving massages to relieve the pain.

but these pics were asked for by a few individuals. They're not my pics.. and if anyone recognizes them and have copyright issues... please PM me and i'll remove it asap.

the owner of the pics couldn't be reached for comments, but they were all posted on my site at some point in time. the ones i know have copyrights or were told were too personal to repost elsewhere...... i've not posted.

so...here they are.. enjoy.

-

-

-

-

-

one of my favs (and hope to ask MD to recreate.. i think her playfulness is perfect for the recreation.. if you want MD)
 -

-

-

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

that's all folks. the rest.. can't post. enjoy

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why can't you post them?

those photos drove me crazy!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

some of the pics, the owners specifically asked i not post the pics anywhere but my site. so.. because of that.. i can't post them here.

others... the owner took them down. they were on my site for a short period of time. i can't control that.

but.. if i run into any others that i can share, i will.

RPM

--------------------

wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All feet are of a high caliber,,,,,,great post
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links