Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Question...Kind of a gray area....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question...Kind of a gray area....
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YSUfan17   Email YSUfan17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, there's this girl who I'm in college with who has some barefoot pics on her Facebook. I haven't posted them here because she has her younger, underage sisters in the pics with her.
Here's the deal, though: The younger girls aren't barefoot, only the college girl & her 2 roommates.
So, would they be allowed here? Yes, they are underage, but they're not the ones whose feet are on display.
Thanks in advance!

--------------------
Dave, there’s an old story that this reminds me of: I cried because I had no desk until I met a man who had no feet, and the no-feet guy explained that there was such a thing as a budget…and WNYX was way, way over it. The End

Posts: 200 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you might have to crop them out of the pic, if possible
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would just crop them out too. You don't want to get in trouble!!

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup..crop the pics please!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crop it is my friend or bracelets you will get. And that's not the type of jewelry you want especially on Valentine's Day.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snakebyte
Board Regular
Member # 24022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snakebyte   Email snakebyte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now come on and post em! [Smile]
Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would cropping even be necessary? The underaged girls aren't barefoot, I don't see how it goes against any rules.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why take the chance...
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YSUfan17   Email YSUfan17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, um, lemme see if I can find a way to crop them without ruining them & I'll get back to you guys.

--------------------
Dave, there’s an old story that this reminds me of: I cried because I had no desk until I met a man who had no feet, and the no-feet guy explained that there was such a thing as a budget…and WNYX was way, way over it. The End

Posts: 200 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wht_ShDw
Major Player
Member # 21164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht_ShDw   Email wht_ShDw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Better to be safe than sorry man.
Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lvdrtyft
Board Regular
Member # 5481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lvdrtyft   Email lvdrtyft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Irfan View.
Wonderful little FREE program for quick photo editing. Crop, resize, change file type, and other little edits. Also lets you do "batch" resizing and renaming at the same time.
I use it all the time.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asshat
Board Regular
Member # 10107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asshat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crop the shit outta those pics. Unless you want Chris Hansen & Dateline NBC to rain down their hellfire, Old Testament style justice on you.
Posts: 13 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links