Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wife's sexy soles- Updated 12/16 (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Wife's sexy soles- Updated 12/16
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow very good feet.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mr.LoneLy:
you are so lucky... don't you have a website?

We ran one for a number of years but it really became a pain to keep up with updates. I have so many pics, it a shame I don't have them posted somewhere.

Appreciate everyone's comments.

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute feet. You are certainly lucky.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was a little dark in the room this night. Not the best quality but sexy nonetheless.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her soles! I like the last picture!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roughsoleman
Board Regular
Member # 24234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roughsoleman   Email roughsoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty VERY pretty!
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

More from this night...

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the sneak peak there. She has very nice legs and her soles look so hot!!!!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, her soles look so smooth, and so sexy....mouth watering. Love her lean long legs too. Fantastic update, and well done. Would love to see her showing off her sexy soles as she stands up on her toes.

What shoe size is she?

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVE to get in between and have those feet on the back of my calves digging in her toes or her heels into my butt! Gave me a HO right away!!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"corgi" on her soles

written. or a sign near her feet

thats all we ALL want

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
deffinatly sexy legs!

nice colour of soles. mmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Wow, her soles look so smooth, and so sexy....mouth watering. Love her lean long legs too. Fantastic update, and well done. Would love to see her showing off her sexy soles as she stands up on her toes.

What shoe size is she?

Regards,
2swift

She is a size 5. Thanks for compliments.
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
low lighting or not.. you sure know how to grant spectacular gifts!! thank you lovely lady for me!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy poses with lots of suggestion and nothing exposed. I like classy sexuality and you've done a nice job here with that. Not to mention you have a lot of good material to start with! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links