Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - The Cookie Monster Doesn't Got Shit on Cierra (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - The Cookie Monster Doesn't Got Shit on Cierra
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

I hope everyone has a sweet tooth this week because Cierra is back sticking her feet in something - as usual. Seriously, this girl loves getting her feet messy. I shouldn't have been surprised by her reaction to wanting to do the cookie dough photo shoot that I've been wanting to do forever now. She said she wanted to do it, so I told her she could have it. We've been spending some time together doing other shoots as well. Been getting a lot of her little feet in my face... and in front of my camera too! [Joint]

Patrick

P.S. This set ended up being 115 photos, so I'm giving you a few samples from it.

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lvdrtyft
Board Regular
Member # 5481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lvdrtyft   Email lvdrtyft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This photo set could lead to something bigger. "Cookies By Cierra". First she mixes the dough with her feet. Then rolls the dough into balls with her feet. Next, she steps ever so slightly onto the cookie balls so they have her toe prints when they come out of the oven. Mrs. Frields and the Girlscouts would be outta business. By the way, I like peanutbutter cookies...
Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Patrick... Can I please get a first lick of Cierra's messy feet?

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Careful with the cookie dough Patrick! You don't want a visit from....

-

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would eat that right of her foot. I would eat anything off her foot to be honest...

great pics!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wht_ShDw
Major Player
Member # 21164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht_ShDw   Email wht_ShDw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice man. Looks like she had alot of fun
Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Careful with the cookie dough Patrick! You don't want a visit from....

-

I haven't laughed so hard on this forum ever!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one of my first fetish magazines had a cookie pic set.

3 and 5 are my fav pics

love to eat cookie dough off those feet

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great creativity - it isn't always easy bringin' it! Thanks!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlickG
Board Regular
Member # 29314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlickG   Email SlickG   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, fantastic shots! Great post there, loving that pic aswell, its hilarious! [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
Click Here for an all New FootFetish Community!

Posts: 24 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lvdrtyft:
This photo set could lead to something bigger. "Cookies By Cierra". First she mixes the dough with her feet. Then rolls the dough into balls with her feet. Next, she steps ever so slightly onto the cookie balls so they have her toe prints when they come out of the oven. Mrs. Frields and the Girlscouts would be outta business. By the way, I like peanutbutter cookies...

LOL, everything you just described above was done in this shoot. It was 115 photos, so you don't get to see everything in these 5 samples.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my what a hot set Patrick! I just love messy foot pics and her enthusiasm throughout the pics! Cierra's got a great smile and she definitely looks like she enjoyed doing that!

That last pic is just awesome though! Those big eyes just staring at you and Cierra licking the cookie dough of her feet...mmmmm!

Did ya get a sample Patrick? [Big Grin]

[ February 20, 2008, 07:16 AM: Message edited by: phoselover78 ]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is such a cutie! And what incredible feet! A wonderful set Patrick!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking disgusting....what is that....Romanian Ghoulash

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics...
Very pretty girl!! [Wink]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links