Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Friends Feet while she sleeps (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Friends Feet while she sleeps
emmabrown1978
Board Regular
Member # 27629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for emmabrown1978     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are my friends feet shes 22 we had been out to a club and she was asleep so i took some pics
please let me know what you think of them
 -  -  -  -
 -

Posts: 25 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheFootGuy2231
Board Regular
Member # 29264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheFootGuy2231   Email TheFootGuy2231   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has nice feet
Posts: 20 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
middleman9
Loyal Member
Member # 13541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for middleman9   Email middleman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how did you do that man? what if she catches you?

they are not bad.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute feet! You can tell those tootsies have been to the club man if I were you, I wouldn't hesitate to offer to massage those cute lil feet!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What in the world is that knob on the fourth toe ? [Confused]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
What in the world is that knob on the fourth toe ? [Confused]

_fjb_

I'd say a night of dancing while wearing shoes a size too small. A few more years of that and she'll ruin those nice feet.

You better be a good friend and buy her some shoes that fit or better yet take her out barefooted from now on!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fcgvp
Board Regular
Member # 14450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fcgvp         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys would like the feet on a camel! These toes are horrible! I think some people post pictures on Wu's because it is the only place where they can get a compliment. I've tried to avoid this type of reply, but this is getting out of hand. If you are unattractive, overweight, or just plain nasty, there is always love at Wu. There are some beautiful feet here, but please don't expect me to salivate over a fat, unattractive woman's crusty feet.
Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just by that comment something tells me you dont get to salivate over feet in real life...

I do however understand what you are trying to say to everyone...but at the same time members at Wu's are not a bunch of douche bags like members at the Pad...any time I have logged on to the Pad it has been full of comments posted by asshats who have never had a foot fetish experience with a woman but yet feel the need to blast people that actually DO get some. So run along to the Pad and have fun...comments like yours are a waste of space.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Emmabrown you have the same birthday as the very first Apple personal computer - yah just looked at your profile, sorry for referring to you as a man earlier lol!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fcgvp:
You guys would like the feet on a camel! These toes are horrible! I think some people post pictures on Wu's because it is the only place where they can get a compliment. I've tried to avoid this type of reply, but this is getting out of hand. If you are unattractive, overweight, or just plain nasty, there is always love at Wu. There are some beautiful feet here, but please don't expect me to salivate over a fat, unattractive woman's crusty feet.

Ummmm sometimes its best just not to comment that leave a nasty post like this i would be careful or you will be a short lived member so if you really do like feet just a piece of friendly advice that you should only leave positive comments and not discourage others by leaving nasty posts.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PapaPassOut
Loyal Member
Member # 27354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PapaPassOut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fcgvp:

Amen, I mean most I see are fine. I'd also like to note that im tired of people hyping up their wife "hot" "sexy" they may be to you, and that is obviously another reason why you married them, but no need to label them as that if they really aren't.

--------------------
Ben Del Amitri is a cool guy eh never fails to deliver and doesnt afraid of anything.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful long toes!

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well..when you yourself get a g/f or wife you will understand why we "hype" them up to be hot. Fuck...get the fuck off Wu's you god damned trolls...the Pad must be boring you fuckers is it?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fcgvp
Board Regular
Member # 14450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fcgvp         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you ask for comments, they might be good or bad. If you want only positive than ask for positive comments only. Do you want my opinion when you ask, or do you really want me to make you feel good? If you are coming to a foot fetish board to feel good about yourself than you might need professional help. I see guys have a fit when they don't receive a comment within an hour after posting. If I get booted for expressing my honest opinion on a damn foot board, than so be it.
Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothsolesplease
Board Regular
Member # 29290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothsolesplease   Email Smoothsolesplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be interested to see her soles, her feet are unfortunately not in good condition and don't appear attractive.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links