Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SANDY (My 3,000th Post!!!)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SANDY (My 3,000th Post!!!)
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few photos of one my all time favorite high arched adult film stars... SANDY!!!

-  -  -  -

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous! Especially the first two and the last two photos. I love the seventh pic...how does she bend that way? [Wink]

Congrats on your big 3000! [Cheers]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Hal! I'm very curious about the 7th pic myself, you know... Sandy is truly a pleasure bender.

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is also one of my favourites, her along with Sophie Sweet mmmmmm
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Sandy & Sophie are my favorites... one scene after another.

--------------------
Tony

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're all wonderful- but 6 & 7 really spoke to me. 6: the foot slipping out of the shoe and 7: the way her foot's planted and arched- incredible.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, she is fine as hell!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's absolutely fabulous! [Drool] Thanks for sharing, Tone! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]
PS: I was about to forget, sorry... Happy 3,000!!! [Cheers]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Thanks antigonas... I'm very honored.

--------------------
Tony

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous toes and soles. Beautiful woman too.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Sandy truly is the most beautiful adult film star in the world. Her feet and butt truly made my animal instinct go extremely WILD! She's truly a one of a kind woman. Whether she does a scene with Sophie Sweet, Anetta Keys, or using a toy, she definitely knows how to please and tease us... guaranteed to make us stiff.

--------------------
Tony

Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn man congrats on the 3000 and these women are always top notch !!!
thank you my good man ...
[Cheers]

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

You're welcome... and thanks for that great comment.

[Cheers]

--------------------
Tony

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links