Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nylon/Toe wiggling/Dangle! video and pics (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nylon/Toe wiggling/Dangle! video and pics
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello guys, here is a new video from me as well as some pics from my stash! Feel free to say hello I love to hear from you!
The sweetest of dangles
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/samples/sampleclip.wmv

If that doesn't work you can see it on my site here-
(make sure you view in Internet explorer)
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/sample.php

New gallery link (please bookmark)
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/gallery2007.html

Lots and lots of photos
http://www.pixxx4sale.com/108
My huge clip store
http://clips4sale.com/?108
DVD and VHS
http://www.videos4sale.com/?108
my website click below
www.britneysweetstink.com

Love,

Brit

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those sheer nylons look great on your feet!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Those sheer nylons look great on your feet!

thanks Tadpole! I love them as well..

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonlover92
Loyal Member
Member # 26075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonlover92   Email nylonlover92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice you should wear those nylons more often!!!

--------------------
nylon feet rule!!!

Posts: 92 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you have perfect feet, but each set of yours I see, there are mostly soles. I want tops a bit! [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by RadioactiveToy:
I think you have perfect feet, but each set of yours I see, there are mostly soles. I want tops a bit! [Smile]

Okay babe I will keep this in mind for you! thanks for the feedback Radioactivetoy!

--------------------

-

brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney, i absolutely love your nyloned videos. Your feet are so sexy. I have dreamt many a nights of getting a footjob from you! Thanks for the pics and video. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by ffeds91:
Britney, i absolutely love your nyloned videos. Your feet are so sexy. I have dreamt many a nights of getting a footjob from you! Thanks for the pics and video. [Jerkoff]

Great to hear babe.. I have a feeling I give one of the best footjobs at this point.. I have learned total control. If I want a nut to be busted within a minute I can usually do that at will. It's also fun to torture a bit and get the guy ready to blow then pull back!

--------------------

-

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really a nylon fan but definately a dangling one. GREAT SHOW [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Thanks for the feedback footlongsub zero!

--------------------

-

jumbosbusa
Board Regular
Member # 25505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jumbosbusa   Email jumbosbusa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Radioactive Toy has a good point, Brit your toes are amazing and I'd certainly like to see more of them too. Top views are just as good as the bottoms [Jerkoff]

--------------------
<---perfectpeds amazing feet

Posts: 38 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlickG
Board Regular
Member # 29314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlickG   Email SlickG   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really can't get enough of your feet britney! Fantastic soles and toes, love them with or without nylons just the same, thanks for sharing the pics with us!

--------------------
 -
Click Here for an all New FootFetish Community!

Posts: 24 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herb 4
Loyal Member
Member # 6786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb 4         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney's amazing
Posts: 69 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by jumbosbusa:
Radioactive Toy has a good point, Brit your toes are amazing and I'd certainly like to see more of them too. Top views are just as good as the bottoms [Jerkoff]

I'm a huge toe fan as well babe! The video clips you see from me are normally custom videos I did for my fans and for some reason I would say that 95% of them are sole fans. Hopefully in the near future I will have some great videos that display more tops for my boys!

--------------------

-

Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by SlickG:
Really can't get enough of your feet britney! Fantastic soles and toes, love them with or without nylons just the same, thanks for sharing the pics with us!

That thrills me to no end hearing how much you love my work!

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links