Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Super wrinkles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Super wrinkles
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love some wrinkled soles but those just seem like they had a leak and went flat.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jon8:
i like them, i just like all feet no matter age, size or weight of the woman, it's all good [Wink]

I am SO not like that. The size and weight of the woman are very relevant, to me, as well as the age--although as I get older, so too does the "acceptable" age of the woman, I've found. I suppose that at age 38, I can now find the feet of women into their mid-to-late 40s appealing.

The feet that started this thread look kinda weird to me, but I still find them somewhat appealing, and I don't think I would decline if she looked at me wistfully and pouted, "Aren't you gonna lick my soles for me??" [Mmm]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, I'm at a loss to explain what could possibly be different about her feet that could make them SO wrinkly... I mean, everyone can wrinkle their soles if they point their toes; but this chick, it looks like her soles would be wrinkly even if she flexed her toes back!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC
Loyal Member
Member # 8404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC   Email KC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u said it best jon8.... love 'em... super find... i love mature feet.... there is just something about feet w/ character
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of foot fetishists are into wrinkles, but my love of smooth soles puts me at the other end of the spectrum. If you happen to be a fan of wrinkles, though, this woman is probably a feast for the eyes!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links