Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » "Perfectpeds" Brand New Pics (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "Perfectpeds" Brand New Pics
lil_cbt_lover
Major Player
Member # 2341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil_cbt_lover   Email lil_cbt_lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing pics once again ... and as has been said previously .... mmmmmmmm toe prints [Big Grin]
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to all of you for the wonderful comments. I know a lot of you really like the blue but it's time to make a change. Don't know to what yet so you'll have to keep watching.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say red !!! thats the hottest color !!! but whatever color u chose ... your toes will be delicious !!!

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG - I went for a polish change and the color was this really hot sparkling pink (fuschia). I thought it looked pretty hot! BUT went stocking-less in a new pair of shoes (which will be shown soon in a new post) and it destroyed my polish. Then I broke a nail too! It was the end of the world !!!! LOL

So today I had to spend it trying to do my own polish and it's OK but not great. Wrinkleheaven and I didn't have much time for taking pics but hopefully I'll get a few posted soon.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i ain't holdin' it against you. i'm just glad you come along and post when you can. it's all good!!!!!!!!! even though i have a weakness for red toenails through black hose..... it's all god to me!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmmmhh... [Hump]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well.. MMMmmmmmmhhhhh is more than what i'm saying after seeing the new pics [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

You sure know how to flatter a girl! [Smile] Thanks.

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

you're welcome.. and beauty needs to be complimented

RPM

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

http://img34.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc950&image=46894_100_2051_123_950lo.jpg

nice pose!!!!

--------------------

BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delightful pics. The shoes are adorable and the blue polish goes great with the white. Nice work!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

oh i can't wait for the fall.. but in the mean time, a trip down memory lane!

--------------------

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to offer my assistance as well if you need an opinion when buying new shoes. I'd do anything to get up close with those feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i really enjoyed the pics from your vacation and these don't disappoint either. great toe prints from some very sexy toes.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
oh i can't wait for the fall.. but in the mean time, a trip down memory lane!

Oh RPM - you really went back to my beginnings didn't you to bring this thread to life again. LOL You're a doll.

Wow - and I've got more offers to help with shoes! I'm liking that FtLckr26 - can always use help shoe shopping!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links