Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Barefoot Monica (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Barefoot Monica
murrayta
Board Regular
Member # 29041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for murrayta   Email murrayta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monica is a young female bodybuilder who considers herself a South Florida barefooter. She hates wearing shoes and considers herself a hardcore barefooter. If she feels the need for footwear, while out in stores, she wears hard leather thongs, not soft rubber flip flops. She just ordered some barefoot sandals (barefoot camouflage) and is looking forward to wearing them out and about.
Check her out at;
Yahoo Group; http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MonicaMollicaSexyMuscle/
Web Site; http://www.mowifit.com/
Enjoy the pictures...Terry
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grossssss...why would women wanna be all muscular... such a hugeeeeee turn off...
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murrayta
Board Regular
Member # 29041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for murrayta   Email murrayta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think a muscular woman is a sexy and empowered woman.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can appreciate and admire a fit tone looking woman because it takes dedication and patience to achieve a good looking bod...kind of like the women in Shape, Womens Health Magazine, etc.. Now, Monica here is very muscular (not really my deal, per se') but I do like the shots. Good stuff. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
neato

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is one great find!! excellent work my friend [Big Grin]

I never knew of this beautiful fit gem until now [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DUDE.......

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MarcusB:
DUDE.......

I agree. Though I can definitely appreciate what's put in to get into that kinda shape, muscular women have never been arousing to me- barefoot or not. Maybe I'm a pansey-ass, but I just can't imagine being able to enjoy a girl's body or feet, who could beat the living shit outta me.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janie
BANNED
Member # 29435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Puke]
Posts: 36 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Puke] [Puke] [Puke] [Puke] [Puke]
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know Tyler wants her legs wrapped around his neck [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bad Boy
Member # 28475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bad Boy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
disgusting feet and WAAY too muscular
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TTT
Board Regular
Member # 699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TTT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worst kicks on the internet. That last pic there, those look like they floated up from the bottom of the river. Frostbit at best. She needs to put those away.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murrayta
Board Regular
Member # 29041

-
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links