Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » heres more of my girl, pics plus one vid

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: heres more of my girl, pics plus one vid
blazrG
Board Regular
Member # 9654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blazrG   Email blazrG   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb4vYrT

MORE SEXY HEELS

-  -  -  -
 -

Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneofakindsmile
Major Player
Member # 11174

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneofakindsmile   Email oneofakindsmile   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy. The youtube vid isn't working though
Posts: 134 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the last picture... her feet look very sexy in those heels..
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she does her heels fantastically(if such a word exist). very playful. nice form.. love the first and last! but the others are a close second [Big Grin]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff- I always enjoy your posts of her

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I eat robots
Loyal Member
Member # 18605

Icon 1 posted      Profile for I eat robots     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics, but the video link didn't work: "The URL contained a malformed ID".
Posts: 75 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules Winfield
Board Regular
Member # 27636

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jules Winfield   Email Jules Winfield   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the curvature in each pic. the third and last are my favorites. you have some pretty peds to photograph. the angles appeal to me too.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links