Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » wow shit what a find, a freinds ex girlfreind, she was a great model! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: wow shit what a find, a freinds ex girlfreind, she was a great model!
HappySoles
BANNED
Member # 32445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HappySoles   Author's Homepage   Email HappySoles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow amazing, just fucking amazing. can you tell us more about her? how did you get her to model? does she like to have her feet worshipped? did you rub em/sniff/lick em?

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/28723

Posts: 133 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painter
BANNED
Member # 17343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painter   Email painter       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah ummm, i did sniff em a little, she has kinda an attitude, and was kinda laughing at me, but i told her to shut the fuck up and spread her toes,(shes close friend)and she was totally into it, she knew what to do too.i have taken photos of allot of females feet, and ya know some are not as good as others, some are even duds, but i def have to see the feet first before i ask photograph them, i mean theres allot of diff types of feet i don't like,i hate toes that are strait across?? just looks weird? any who, she a brat, but shes real chill.
Posts: 269 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HappySoles
BANNED
Member # 32445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HappySoles   Author's Homepage   Email HappySoles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool brat just adds to the allure of it in a way. does she know your sharing her wonderful soles with all of us?

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/28723

Posts: 133 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painter
BANNED
Member # 17343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painter   Email painter       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes she does, i showed her some comments, she said you guys are all freaks! ahahhaha shes great
Posts: 269 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice photos! I seem to remember a few of these shots from a post last March. A nice blast from the past.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links