Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » One Hooker's Feet: Great Toes and Sole Shape!! (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: One Hooker's Feet: Great Toes and Sole Shape!!
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by Feeties:
I'm not a dater. I don't like dates. I like finding one lady, and sharing everything with her and growing with that one lady

(**Tyler raises hand**) curious question ...how's that workin out for ya buddy?
I found my lady, and she loves all of what I am. =), we're very much alike.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay....I've got a few things to say here. Feet are not just feet, if you went on it that way you could go for anything. this particular thread has a very nice example of "anything" Tyler, I'm gonna be another person to say I don't know what you got on your mind for this one, but I'm sure you could've looked a lil bit better first, cause that's some nasty shit, I'd never let something like that touch me. While a fetish IS a fetish, I'm going to agree with some of the others, I have some standards. I mean half the people on here comment on every post like "damn that's hot, omg i wanna jack off to that" but you never see any nasty comments, because people(like me) keep them to themselves. However...
this one...is a whole different story, I've never seen something so nasty in my life, that looks pretty close to my feet, I'd take and post a pic but I'm a guy and that's gross. To be honest, they're actually better looking than that. That girl needs to clean that shit up, there's like scars and shit all over her feet, what does she walk on? rocks? I mean a blister or two, alright, but even the tops are just FUCKED up. That shit is downright disgusting, while sh emight have some meaty soles, check out the tops, that's unacceptable for me, and probably many others.

Sorry for any harsh remarks, but it's been a while since I felt like I could go from a full hard on to practically nothing in about a second. I know for one thing, when I finally get into doing stuff with a girl's feet(don't even use this against me.)if they aren't at least presentable(clean..) I'm not gonna mention shit.

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Retch.....

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the fuck Tyler?! Those nails are absolutely minging! She desperately needs a full on pedicure immediately!

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
we're very much alike.

I'm surprised she lets you cum here, unless of course you hide that from her.
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yates:
Wow, what has happened to this forum? We now have people posting crack head transvestite feet.

Where have you been? The occasional digusting content hasn't changed much. It's just some threads are being more accurately labelled now and you're clicking on them (with preconceived notions based on honest descriptions rather than euphamisms) LOL!
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
we're very much alike.

I'm surprised she lets you cum here, unless of course you hide that from her.
I don't come here to stroke.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:

Then where do you go to do that?
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

quote:
quote:

Then where do you go to do that?
For now my lady shows her feet over the cam and I do it with her. I'm going to Hawaii in June, can't wait!
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well people i think tyler could of done a lot better than that but hey its up to him right guys.................... although i think u may find (and i say may as i could b wrong) that she actually has needle marks on the tops of her feet, if u look on her right foot that middle mark, directly above is a greenish lookin vein.
a lot of users inject in their feet.

but hey tyler im not diggin at u, i think its up to u wat u do and wat turns u on, just b careful a hun cos u never know wat u mite catch so b safe darlin. xxxxxxxxxx

Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I at first thought you were just pulling our chain, but at second thought I must say that "to each his own" !
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, its not that bad. if they smelled strong, then itll be worth it..
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler D, Are you on crack, come on man those feet are nasty.... [Puke]
You need to find girls with feet like this..

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography:
Tyler D, Are you on crack, come on man those feet are nasty.... [Puke]
You need to find girls with feet like this..

-

-

-

-

Yeah! Sock it straight into his thick skull!

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xxmadisonxx:
although i think u may find (and i say may as i could b wrong) that she actually has needle marks on the tops of her feet, if u look on her right foot that middle mark, directly above is a greenish lookin vein.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

I totally saw that [Eek!]

now i retract my comment [Puke]

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links